Way off subject - help please

Can some body please translate this for me so that I can understand what is
being said, I have tried Babel Fish Translation but do not get a result that
I can understand, yes I am thick, is it saying that they are not getting my
emails that I have sent.

Dies ist eine automatisch erstellte Benachrichtigung über den Zustellstatus.

Übermittlung an folgende Empfänger fehlgeschlagen

Babel result:

This is an automatically provided notification over the setting status.
Transmission to the following receivers missed

Thanks for your help.
1 answer Last reply
More about subject please

    is it saying that they are not getting my emails that I have sent.

Games Microsoft Video Games