Canon S300 problem

Hello,

Since installing Windows XP I have a problem with printing emails.

Sometimes the email is printed in normal small letters, whereas other
emails are printed in letters that are much too big, which costs a lot
or paper...
Could anyome tell me how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much!!
Ardo

Install Mozilla 1.75 suite. Do not use Microsoft products for browsing
or email. Make sure your print driver is installed correctly. If not
uninstall it before reinstalling it. You will have a better browsing and
emailing experience.

ardo wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Since installing Windows XP I have a problem with printing emails.
>
>Sometimes the email is printed in normal small letters, whereas other
>emails are printed in letters that are much too big, which costs a lot
>or paper...
>Could anyome tell me how to solve this problem?
>
>Thank you very much!!
>Ardo

Thank you for your advice! I am going to install Firefox and
Thunderbird.
Let's hope it helps.
Ardo

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:14:01 GMT, measekite <measekite@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Install Mozilla 1.75 suite. Do not use Microsoft products for browsing
>or email. Make sure your print driver is installed correctly. If not
>uninstall it before reinstalling it. You will have a better browsing and
>emailing experience.
>
>ardo wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>Since installing Windows XP I have a problem with printing emails.
>>
>>Sometimes the email is printed in normal small letters, whereas other
>>emails are printed in letters that are much too big, which costs a lot
>>or paper...
>>Could anyome tell me how to solve this problem?
>>
>>Thank you very much!!
>>Ardo

TRENDING THREADS