Arthur

Okay...now that I've read further down the page, I get the drift of this
thing. It's an outhouse with a clothesline in case you mess your trousers.
How's that for a guess? : p~

Arthur

"boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message

> Try this one.
>
> http://www.coolsurveys.com/cgi-bin/cSurvey?Mystery_Hut
>
> --
>
> boB,
> SAG 70
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

GREGORY

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 23:02:29 -0400, "Arthur" <alspectorz@rogers.com>
brought the following to our attention:

>Call me naive, boB, but I don't get it : - \
>
>Arthur

Oh course.. Arthur.

It's the radio hut operated by Ou E., Ah AH, and Bing Bang. :)

-G

"Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 23:02:29 -0400, "Arthur" <alspectorz@rogers.com>
> brought the following to our attention:
>
>>Call me naive, boB, but I don't get it : - \
>>
>>Arthur
>
> Oh course.. Arthur.
>
> It's the radio hut operated by Ou E., Ah AH, and Bing Bang. :)
>

> -G

Do you mean:

Ooh Eee, Ooh Ahh Ahh, Bing Bang, Walla Walla Bing Bang...?

($1 To David Seville and the boyz...)

Jay Beckman wrote:
> "Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 23:02:29 -0400, "Arthur" <alspectorz@rogers.com>
>>brought the following to our attention:
>>

>>>Call me naive, boB, but I don't get it : - \
>>>
>>>Arthur
>>
>>Oh course.. Arthur.
>>
>>It's the radio hut operated by Ou E., Ah AH, and Bing Bang. :)
>>

>> -G
>>

> Do you mean:
>
> Ooh Eee, Ooh Ahh Ahh, Bing Bang, Walla Walla Bing Bang...?
>
> ($1 To David Seville and the boyz...)

Not really I thought it was
Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang !!
do you want an MP3 ?

crash

Lindsay wrote:

> Not really I thought it was
> Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang !!

definitely Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang........

I'll back ya up 10% Lindsay!

GREGORY

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:14:01 -0500, "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com>
brought the following to our attention:

>Lindsay wrote:
>>
>> Not really I thought it was
>> Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang !!
>

>definitely Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang........
>
>I'll back ya up 10% Lindsay!

Walla is no longer stationed there.. just Ou, Ah, and Bing..

-G

Hmmm... Maybe that IS the mystery! :p

"Matt B." <none@given> wrote in message

> "boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
>
> > http://www.coolsurveys.com/cgi-bin/cSurvey?Mystery_Hut
>
> Is there supposed to be a picture of a hut?

Walla Walla is a city in Washington State, USA. They are well know for the
prison there. I had a loser brother-in-law who hung himself there. Even
Daffy Duck mentioned Walla Walla Washington in a cartoon once. :):):)
Mr. Steve

"boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message

> Try this one.
>
> http://www.coolsurveys.com/cgi-bin/cSurvey?Mystery_Hut
>
> --
>
> boB,
> SAG 70
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Matt B. wrote:
> "boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
>

>>http://www.coolsurveys.com/cgi-bin/cSurvey?Mystery_Hut
>

> Is there supposed to be a picture of a hut?

Hut= Just a different name for a building. But as you can see in the RL
pictures, sometimes there isn't a building or a hut :)

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Ummm... boB? What picture? Do you see a picture?. When I click on the
link all I see is a survey question asking "What is this hut?".

This sort of reminds me of my crazy aunt who kept trying to get us to see
the unicorn in her garden. We saw petunias, roses, lilies and the like but
nary a single unicorn. Of course, we had her committed. So boB, please
stay right where you are and when the men in the white coats show up, be
nice and go with them. They will show you lots of pictures.

Thinking of your best interests,
Rand

All kidding aside, why can't I see the hut picture?

> Matt B. wrote:
> > "boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
> >

> >>http://www.coolsurveys.com/cgi-bin/cSurvey?Mystery_Hut
> >

> > Is there supposed to be a picture of a hut?
> >

> Hut= Just a different name for a building. But as you can see in the RL
> pictures, sometimes there isn't a building or a hut :)
>
> --
>
> boB,
> SAG 70
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Rand Smedley wrote:
> Ummm... boB? What picture? Do you see a picture?. When I click on the
> link all I see is a survey question asking "What is this hut?".
>
> This sort of reminds me of my crazy aunt who kept trying to get us to see
> the unicorn in her garden. We saw petunias, roses, lilies and the like but
> nary a single unicorn. Of course, we had her committed. So boB, please
> stay right where you are and when the men in the white coats show up, be
> nice and go with them. They will show you lots of pictures.
>
> Thinking of your best interests,
> Rand
>
> All kidding aside, why can't I see the hut picture?

That's cuz the link was way back when it was a Mystery Building. :)

Look here.... and the white coats already left. :)

Sim Hut
http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs36&d=05272&f=mystery-bldg.jpg

real buildings (well... sort-a)
http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs36&d=05274&f=hut01.jpg

Vote here
http://www.coolsurveys.com/cgi-bin/cSurvey?Mystery_Hut

(hint) no one has voted for this particular hut yet :)
--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Thanks for the links, boB.

Rand

> Rand Smedley wrote:
> > Ummm... boB? What picture? Do you see a picture?. When I click on
the
> > link all I see is a survey question asking "What is this hut?".
> >
> > This sort of reminds me of my crazy aunt who kept trying to get us to
see
> > the unicorn in her garden. We saw petunias, roses, lilies and the like
but
> > nary a single unicorn. Of course, we had her committed. So boB, please
> > stay right where you are and when the men in the white coats show up, be
> > nice and go with them. They will show you lots of pictures.
> >
> > Thinking of your best interests,
> > Rand
> >
> > All kidding aside, why can't I see the hut picture?
> >

> That's cuz the link was way back when it was a Mystery Building. :)
>
> Look here.... and the white coats already left. :)
>
> Sim Hut
> http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs36&d=05272&f=mystery-bldg.jpg
>
> real buildings (well... sort-a)
> http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs36&d=05274&f=hut01.jpg
>
> Vote here
> http://www.coolsurveys.com/cgi-bin/cSurvey?Mystery_Hut
>
> (hint) no one has voted for this particular hut yet :)
> --
>
> boB,
> SAG 70
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Walla Walla is also a small town about 80 klms from here

Bryan
YSWG

"Mr. Steve" <surveyorsteve@cox.net> wrote in message
> Walla Walla is a city in Washington State, USA. They are well know for
> the prison there. I had a loser brother-in-law who hung himself there.
> Even Daffy Duck mentioned Walla Walla Washington in a cartoon once. :):):)
> Mr. Steve
>

> "boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
>>
>> Try this one.
>>
>> http://www.coolsurveys.com/cgi-bin/cSurvey?Mystery_Hut
>>
>> --
>>
>> boB,
>> SAG 70
>>
>> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
>> Central Texas - 5NM West of Gray Army Airfield (KGRK)

I think that is right:

Member
Member # 790
IP: Logged posted September 15, 2000 10:31 AMSeptember 15, 2000
10:31 AM

"I told the Witch Doctor you didn't love me true,

I told the Witch Doctor you didn't love me nice.

OOH EEE OOH AHH AHH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG!

"Lindsay" <ratbag2@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Jay Beckman wrote:
>> "Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 23:02:29 -0400, "Arthur" <alspectorz@rogers.com>
>>>brought the following to our attention:

>>>Oh course.. Arthur.
>>>
>>>It's the radio hut operated by Ou E., Ah AH, and Bing Bang. :)
>>>

>>> -G
>>>

>> Do you mean:
>>
>> Ooh Eee, Ooh Ahh Ahh, Bing Bang, Walla Walla Bing Bang...?
>>
>> ($1 To David Seville and the boyz...)
>
> Not really I thought it was
> Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang !!
> do you want an MP3 ?

begin 666 icon1.gif
M1TE&.#EA#P`/`-4``/\`\"<')5T=63P_/O\,`/____'Q\>WM[>GIZ>+BXMO;
MV];6UM/3T\[.SLO+R\G)R<7%Q<'!P;JZNK>WM[2TM+.SLZZNKJFIJ::FIJ6E
MI:"@H).3DU!04#T]/2XN+@L+"P``````````````````````````````````
M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````````````````"'^'4)U:6QT('=I=&@@1TE&($UO
M=FEE($=E87(@,BXV`"'Y! $*````+ `````/``\```9U0(!P."00AX.D<GD<
M* P'Q&0`B0R:B$+A0$4XKL1!`F$P- X.:Q.RE PN8.0"XF D'I=ITYK\#C1Q
M0@,+<PD)%A04@0`## P##TF)BXT-$PT.&)--;DD9GI1I&!H6&AIZ8147'!VM
1'!@;`DT#'A^V'AP<`4)!`#L`
`
end