EROCOUPE where can i find one

Hi would like a ALON AIRCOUPE to fly. Can you help? thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about erocoupe find

    "fiorvanti" <f.fay5@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Hi would like a ALON AIRCOUPE to fly. Can you help? thanks

    Those CH rudder pedals ARE a bit expensive aren't they ?
    :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Dudley Henriques

    "fiorvanti" <f.fay5@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Hi would like a ALON AIRCOUPE to fly. Can you help? thanks

    Just get a Mooney Cadet and make everybody wonder what's wrong with your
    Traumahawk. Or what the heck is an Ercoupe doing with a Mooney tail!

    Earl

    --
    Earl Needham
    Clovis, New Mexico USA

    Fiorvanti,
    There are several very good Alon Ercoupes at www.flightsim.com. Just
    search the file libraries for "Ercoupe". This is a great aircraft for when
    you want to fly a "low and slow" VFR flight. My personal favorite is the one
    made for FS2002. It works fine in FS2004 though. They also have a version
    specifically modified for FS2004, but for some reason they left out the 2D
    panel. Hope this is what you are looking for...

    Randy L.

    "fiorvanti" <f.fay5@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Hi would like a ALON AIRCOUPE to fly. Can you help? thanks

Games Microsoft Video Games