Background Images List

Today my list has a whole lot of pictures listed in it that aren't supposed
to be. It used to just have the normal ones that Windows already had on
there. Does anyone know how to reconfigure the list? I want to get it back to
how it's supposed to be.
I have no idea what caused this to happen. The last time I was in the
display properties to change the background, it was normal. That was maybe at
the beginning of the week. The only thing that has happened since then was a
house circuit popped off, but that has happened before without any affect on
the computer.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Maybe you've added pictures in Windows\Web\Wallpaper folder or in the My
Pictures folder... Items in Windows Wallpaper list under Display Properties
are located in these 2 folders...