steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003
Archived from groups: comp.dcom.sys.cisco,comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

I like to send vxml with account number and password to web server
from cisco router tcl scripts. How to write the vxml?
What's the response should look like to send back to router from web
server?
In tcl, how to parse the vxml?

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.sys.cisco,comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

Hello,

steve wrote:

> I like to send vxml with account number and password to web server
> from cisco router tcl scripts. How to write the vxml?
> What's the response should look like to send back to router from web
> server?
It should be a valid VXML document.

> In tcl, how to parse the vxml?
The easiest way is to make a hybrid application, so from TCL you will
transfer control to the VXML.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5187/products_programming_reference_guide09186a00800d757e.html

WBR, Andrew
--
Andrew Zhilenko
Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003
Archived from groups: comp.dcom.sys.cisco,comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

Here is sample code for vxml.

//send vxml from router tcl to web server

<vxml version="2.0">
<form>
<var name="account" expr="'12345'"/>
<var name="password" expr="'12345'"/>
<block>

<submit expr="'http://myserver/my.asp'"
method="get" namelist="account password"/>

</block>

</form>
</vxml>

//send from web server to router
<vxml version="2.0">
<form>
<var name="status" expr="'authorized'"/>
</form>
</vxml>

questions:
1. Does the vxml correct or not?
2. How tcl retrive vxml or http information sent from web server?
3. How tcl to retrieve "status"?