tutorial where is written in how to start the engines and how to install the
fmc computer and do all this within an example flight?

greetings henny

Yes, there is a tutorial Henny. Go to the File Library at www.avsim.com
and search on "pmdg tutorial 737". You'll find it there in English, French,
Spanish, and German. A full list of the availalable documentation can be
found here http://www.precisionmanuals.com/html/downloads.htm .

"henny" <vandemortel@telebyte.nl> wrote in message
>i had a question about the fmc in the pmdg planes.
>
> I'm new to this planes, and now was my question if there is some kind of a
> tutorial where is written in how to start the engines and how to install
> the
> fmc computer and do all this within an example flight?
>

> greetings henny

Is there a way to use the FMC on vatsim???

"Trip Lane" <Trip@NoSpam.com> wrote in message
> Yes, there is a tutorial Henny. Go to the File Library at
> www.avsim.com and search on "pmdg tutorial 737". You'll find it there in
> English, French, Spanish, and German. A full list of the availalable
> documentation can be found here
> http://www.precisionmanuals.com/html/downloads.htm .

> "henny" <vandemortel@telebyte.nl> wrote in message
>>i had a question about the fmc in the pmdg planes.
>>
>> I'm new to this planes, and now was my question if there is some kind of
>> tutorial where is written in how to start the engines and how to install
>> the
>> fmc computer and do all this within an example flight?
>>

>> greetings henny

Sorry, I don't know (I don't fly on-line). But I'm sure someone here
has the answer.

"Alex Le-Merton" <aalalex@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to use the FMC on vatsim???
>
> "Trip Lane" <Trip@NoSpam.com> wrote in message
>> Yes, there is a tutorial Henny. Go to the File Library at
>> www.avsim.com and search on "pmdg tutorial 737". You'll find it there in
>> English, French, Spanish, and German. A full list of the availalable
>> documentation can be found here
>> http://www.precisionmanuals.com/html/downloads.htm .

>> "henny" <vandemortel@telebyte.nl> wrote in message
>>>i had a question about the fmc in the pmdg planes.
>>>
>>> I'm new to this planes, and now was my question if there is some kind of
>>> tutorial where is written in how to start the engines and how to install
>>> the
>>> fmc computer and do all this within an example flight?
>>>

>>> greetings henny

David

You sure can use the fmc on vatsim, I fly the pmdg 737 and level D 767-300er
which both have fully functional FMC.

I recommend you practice offline using the fmc for a few times until you get
to understand it, once you do it is very rewarding flying and you will never
go back.

If you can find the various sids,stars, airport info and intersection/jetway
data you can program the flight from the ground at the origin all the way to
the ground at your destination.

the latest airac's can be found at http://www.navdata.at/

As mentioned get hold of the tutorials from avsim there a number of
documents, I think this is the best one pmdg_flight_tutorial_v2.zip

if you need any real world technical info about the 737 or 767 go to these
web sites

http://www.b737.org.uk/index.htm
http://www.767.org.uk/