Rotate screen shortcut without iTask WM 2003 SE

October 21, 2004 3:10:12 AM

Hi,
Does anyone know if it is possible to create a shortcut that will rotate the
screen without having to use iTask? I looked for an "exe" file in the
windows directory but only found the rotate DLL.
Thanks,
Mike
Anonymous
October 21, 2004 10:20:43 AM

Try This
http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=15011&...

"naMniaR" <namniar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Does anyone know if it is possible to create a shortcut that will rotate
the
> screen without having to use iTask? I looked for an "exe" file in the
> windows directory but only found the rotate DLL.
> Thanks,
> Mike

Anonymous
October 21, 2004 12:06:14 PM