PCS 1315 all in one printer

alu

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2004

I have Windows XP with SP2 and i,ve been trying to install this
printer but i keep getting all kinds of error messages: .inf is not
available and that "LOGO testing....." is not ok What should I
do ???? I was told that this printer is XP compatible but that doesnt
seem to be the case. For taking copies the printer works well but to
print a file from my PC has sp far been impossible. AND i THOUGHT HP
printers were high quality and working without problems with Windows
XP ..................HELP !!

My son in law bought the PCS 1315 a while ago and we had a lot of
trouble when trying to install it in Windows XP Home.
After some tries I managed to install the basic software but the
installation finished by itself without any message before installing
the HP programs.
But you can use the PCS 1315 without those by printing or scanning from
other software and making copies from the panel, that's why we stopped
at that point.

Before that I tried as an experiment the PC 1315 installation in both
Windows 98SE and Windows XP Home on both my own computers.
After many install tries and removals I had finally success, so I know
it could work.

Alu wrote:
> I have Windows XP with SP2 and i,ve been trying to install this
> printer but i keep getting all kinds of error messages: .inf is not
> available and that "LOGO testing....." is not ok What should I
> do ???? I was told that this printer is XP compatible but that doesnt
> seem to be the case. For taking copies the printer works well but to
> print a file from my PC has sp far been impossible. AND i THOUGHT HP
> printers were high quality and working without problems with Windows

TRENDING THREADS