Is Nufone going out of business???

I ordered service over a month ago and have not gotten any info from them.
They don't reply to my voice messages for several days (they don't answer
their phones!) and reply to my email messages a week or so after I've sent
them, if I'm lucky enough to get a reply at all. I tried reporting them to
the Better Business Bureau but apparently they are not listed (for good
reason).

Does anyone know anything about their status?

So far my Nufone experience has been a total nightmare and I can't wait to
hand my business over to a reputable/upstanding business.

In message <90327$41131178$4286439a$15475@msgid.meganewsservers.com>
"Angry Customer" <no@no.no> wrote:

>So far my Nufone experience has been a total nightmare and I can't wait to
>hand my business over to a reputable/upstanding business.

So do it... Why wait for Nufone to go under?

--
A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.

"DevilsPGD" <UseTheReplyToField@crazyhat.net> wrote in message
> In message <90327$41131178$4286439a$15475@msgid.meganewsservers.com>
> "Angry Customer" <no@no.no> wrote:
>
> >So far my Nufone experience has been a total nightmare and I can't wait
> >hand my business over to a reputable/upstanding business.
>
> So do it... Why wait for Nufone to go under?
>

> --
> A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.
> Q: Why do I not get an answer to my question(s)?
> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
> Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

I thought Nufone was the only game in town for Asterisk specific VOIP.

Can you offer a recommendation?

Thanks

DevilsPGD wrote:

>>So far my Nufone experience has been a total nightmare and I can't wait to
>>hand my business over to a reputable/upstanding business.
>

> So do it... Why wait for Nufone to go under?

Is this their website?

http://www.nufone.net

If so, I hate to say it, but they need a better site design and a better
way to accept payments. With something like *that* up, and with
verbiage like:

"Until we can launch our automated signup system, you can paypal sales @
nufone.net a username and secret you wish to use or call xxx-xxx-xxxx or
xxx-xxx-xxxx to manually debit your credit card."

The thing just REEKS of shoddy, fly-by-night operation. Money up-front,
and via PAYPAL? Jeez!

Angry Customer wrote:

> "DevilsPGD" <UseTheReplyToField@crazyhat.net> wrote in message
>
>>In message <90327$41131178$4286439a$15475@msgid.meganewsservers.com>
>>"Angry Customer" <no@no.no> wrote:
>>

>>>So far my Nufone experience has been a total nightmare and I can't wait

>>>hand my business over to a reputable/upstanding business.
>>
>>So do it... Why wait for Nufone to go under?
>>

>>--
>>A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.
>>Q: Why do I not get an answer to my question(s)?
>>A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
>>Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
>

> I thought Nufone was the only game in town for Asterisk specific VOIP.
>
> Can you offer a recommendation?
>
> Thanks

Yes, we offer IAX and SIP as well. We use ASTERISK on all our VoIP
servers. If you are interested email me back.

Joel Gathercole