VOIP phone system for 3 international offices required

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsa

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2004

Hi,

I am in the process of setting up three new offices located in Geneva,
Athens and Dubai. The Geneva office will be the primary location. In
addition we will have appromimately 4 home locations served by
broadband lines probably ADSL.

In order to provide inter office voice communications I wish to
install VOIP telephones and connections but they should also support
PSTN lines alterntive routing for local country calls.

There will intitially be 5 to 6 people in geneva and 2-3 in each other
office as it comes online. Future growth would probably not exceed 15
- 20 people total across all locations.

Ideally we'll utilise broadband ADSL in each location although a
leased line my be available for internet connection in Geneva. Are
fixed Ip addresses a mandatory requirement for the offices AND the
home users?

As this is a new company we have no legacy systems and are open to
make the maximum use of our technology investment.

I am very familiar with existing PABX technology but am new to the
VOIP concept. My back ground is networking \ computing in the
financial markets.

Quick overview of whats out there seems to point to Avaya IP office
but I've also come across some bad reports, can anyone recommend a
solution they are actually using and are very happy with. Support and
maintenance in all locations is obviously a key issue.

cheers

rob

Bobsa wrote:
> I am in the process of setting up three new offices located in Geneva,
> Athens and Dubai. The Geneva office will be the primary location. In
> addition we will have appromimately 4 home locations served by
> broadband lines probably ADSL.

The last I heard, Internet was regulated in UAE/Dubai and the government
was blocking all VoIP (RTP/SDP) ports coming from the outside. Has that
changed recently?

> Quick overview of whats out there seems to point to Avaya IP office
> but I've also come across some bad reports, can anyone recommend a
> solution they are actually using and are very happy with. Support and
> maintenance in all locations is obviously a key issue.

Check out the open source (GPL'ed) Asterisk PBX at
http://www.asterisk.org It'll give you what you're asking for, and much
much more!

-- Ankur

Ankur Shah wrote:
> Bobsa wrote:
>> I am in the process of setting up three new offices located in Geneva,
>> Athens and Dubai. The Geneva office will be the primary location. In
>> addition we will have appromimately 4 home locations served by
>> broadband lines probably ADSL.
>
> The last I heard, Internet was regulated in UAE/Dubai and the government
> was blocking all VoIP (RTP/SDP) ports coming from the outside. Has that
> changed recently?

[HINT]
I guess they wouldn't know what kind of traffic you had if you shoved it
through a VPN.

>> Quick overview of whats out there seems to point to Avaya IP office
>> but I've also come across some bad reports, can anyone recommend a
>> solution they are actually using and are very happy with. Support and
>> maintenance in all locations is obviously a key issue.

I'm using it (Avaya IPO) for exactly what you suggest (see locations
below), and it works *very* well. They also have a range of smaller IPO's
than can be used at the branch offices - use an IPO403 at the base and the
401 or small office edition at your smaller branches. Join them all up with
a VPN network - take a look at the Draytek Vigor 2600 routers for this -
and you have a very cheap and extremely reliable solution.

http://www.draytek.co.uk/

I'm using them in the USA, UK, Hungary and UAE (India next) - they're very
flexible.

Email me if you want more detailed info.

Hi, There
You can try to NICSTEL 1018G/1018 IP phone( it's IP+ PSTN phone and
has PSTN routing ability for remote users) or 7022 ATA( it has 1
FXS+1FXO port).
Please check followings link:
http://www.nicstel.net/eng/03/1018.php
http://www.nicstel.net/eng/03/7022.php

rob@corpustrade.com (Bobsa) wrote in message news:<500756b4.0408060123.19f793b7@posting.google.com>...
> Hi,
>
> I am in the process of setting up three new offices located in Geneva,
> Athens and Dubai. The Geneva office will be the primary location. In
> addition we will have appromimately 4 home locations served by
> broadband lines probably ADSL.
>
> In order to provide inter office voice communications I wish to
> install VOIP telephones and connections but they should also support
> PSTN lines alterntive routing for local country calls.
>
> There will intitially be 5 to 6 people in geneva and 2-3 in each other
> office as it comes online. Future growth would probably not exceed 15
> - 20 people total across all locations.
>
> Ideally we'll utilise broadband ADSL in each location although a
> leased line my be available for internet connection in Geneva. Are
> fixed Ip addresses a mandatory requirement for the offices AND the
> home users?
>
> As this is a new company we have no legacy systems and are open to
> make the maximum use of our technology investment.
>
> I am very familiar with existing PABX technology but am new to the
> VOIP concept. My back ground is networking \ computing in the
> financial markets.
>
> Quick overview of whats out there seems to point to Avaya IP office
> but I've also come across some bad reports, can anyone recommend a
> solution they are actually using and are very happy with. Support and
> maintenance in all locations is obviously a key issue.
>
> cheers
>
> rob

deepak_mahtani

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2008
Dear Sir,

We are the authorized Value Added Middle East Distributors for Digium Asterisk™, (www.digium.com) an Open Source IP Telephony,

Hardware and Software company, which is headquartered in the USA.

We also offer a full range of professional services, including project consultancy, execution, training, implementation and technical support.

To complement our Asterisk IP-Pbx system, we have also acquired the distributorship of snom IP phones (www.snom.com) which are the first
Open standards-based SIP phones to communicate natively with Microsoft® Office Communication Server 2007 SIP telephones.

Keeping pace with the rapid development of Unified messaging and Multifunctional communication environment, we have partnered with DrayTek (www.draytek.com) Networking Solutions for distribution of their Enterprise level CPE Routers which offers Triple Play Solutions, Load Balancing,
Bandwidth Management, VTM (Virtual Threat Management), WLAN, CSM (Content Security Management), QOS, etc.

We are very competitive as compared to other proprietary telephony solutions currently available.

With multiple, distributed offices, staff and locations, Communication expenses play a key role in regulating profit margins.

Major corporations and SME’s are starting to see the benefits and understand that it’s time now to migrate from traditional telephony
to IP-Based (DATA-VOICE-VIDEOèCONVERGED COMMUNICATION) solutions.

Our system is based on open standard software, with almost every means of communication incorporated.

Briefly, you would be looking at:

* Unlimited extensions * Interactive Voice Response (IVR) - AA
* Voice mail * Voice to e-mail
* Conference * Call Recording
* Call Queuing - Call Center * Call Monitoring
* Call Parking * Caller ID
* Call Detail Records – CDR * and a host of other features (Pls see list attached)

Please visit our website www.datavoiz.com for detailed information.

I would appreciate an opportunity to demonstrate our solutions to you which will go a long way in saving costs for your company.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Deepak Mahtani
Call : 050 676 1630
Tel: +971 4 222 9346
Fax: +971 4 223 9309
Mob: +971 50 6761630
Email : deepak@datavoiz.com
Web: www.datavoiz.com

candywan

VoicePass™ Service Plan for Residential and Home User
VoicePass™ is new kind of service specially for bypassing VoIP blocking imposed by ISP for residential and home user. It allows subscriber to use VoIP freely in blockage region such as Middle East and Africa without compromising of voice quality. Outgoing and incoming call is always available dependent upon what ITSP or service provider supplies. With VoicePass™ subscription, zero configuration setup is at your finger. What you do only is to enjoy cheap VoIP rate and crystal voice. 24x7 support assures communication anytime and anywhere.

Key benefits:
 Work with any ITSP and service provider
 Minimal overhead and crystal voice quality
 Easy-to-use and cost-effective
 Zero configuration setup
 Surpass conventional VPN scenario

Regarding comparison between VoicePass™ and VPN, please refer to
http://www.speed-voip.com/vgclientsdkcomparison.html. Due to the effective work we have done, our website has been blocked by ISP. Please visit our website via VPN.

Candy
Email: Candy@speed-voip.com
MSN: svoipsalesgold@hotmail.com
Skype: svoipsalesgold
Website:www.speed-voip.com
Yahoo:svoipgold

aileen_sarry

Honorable
Contact us today and get the Lowest Cost SIP Trunking for Call Centers
We are AOT Telecom (Alpha Omega Telecom, Inc.) and we are Telecom Experts specializing in SIP Trunking for Dialers with No Short Duration Surcharges. We are a Master Agent for Dozens of Carriers and are Channel Partners for over 200 Domestic & International Carriers. Our founder has been servicing Telecom Clients for 14 years & our Agency is celebrating our 6th Year in business.

We represent all the best and most competitive Carriers for Domestic & Global SIP Communications every type of call no matter where your Dialer is located. We also specialize in Domestic & International DIDs, Hosted Dialers, Call Center solutions such as Call Recording, Merchant Services and IVR. Choosing the right SIP Provider is what we specialize in helping our Clients for reliability and maximum savings.

Toll free#888-632-4228
Jay Adams- President
Website: http://sipforcallcenters.com