'Local Settings' folder missing

I just was reading the outlook news group about where e-mails are stored.
This is what I read...
C:\Documents and Settings\<username logged into>\Local Settings\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook.
I just up graded to sp2 and all is well, but I do remember that I had this
folder under sp1, 'Local Settings' now it is not there. Suggestions or
comments. Or is this SP2?
I can read and send just don't see the folder.
1 answer Last reply
More about local settings folder missing

    Never mind I'm brain dead today. Forgot to changed settings to show em,
    thanks anyway

    "Mr_Who" <Me@dumb.net> wrote in message
    >I just was reading the outlook news group about where e-mails are stored.
    >This is what I read...
    > C:\Documents and Settings\<username logged into>\Local
    > Settings\Application
    > Data\Microsoft\Outlook.
    > I just up graded to sp2 and all is well, but I do remember that I had this
    > folder under sp1, 'Local Settings' now it is not there. Suggestions or
    > comments. Or is this SP2?
    > I can read and send just don't see the folder.

Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Windows XP