Facebook Users Give Razer's Project Fiona the Go Ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
If it takes them five years to develop it then playing todays games is quite reasonable. I suspect most potential buyers will want support for games released closer to the Fiona's release date.

Obviously "like" isn't the same as "buy".

el33t

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2008
".......and is designed to allow gamers to play the most popular PC games of today on the go."

Even today low end games like Diablo 2, Counter Strike etc. are one of the most popular. This statement surely doesn't warrant the capabilities of this device all that much... What I'm interested to know whether this thing can handle a high end stuff like CoD , Battlefield etc..... If it can, then for sure it has got my attention...

c4v3man

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
core i7 tablet? Either it's going to have poor graphics capability (likely), or it's going to include discreet graphics and both cost more than $1000 and have terrible battery life. Why not use something like AMD's chips to provide an all-in-one solution?

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
This is one application where Windows 8 will make sense, if there's enough power under the hood and the price is right of course. Don't go with Intel's overpriced i7 and discreet graphics.....that will amount to a $1000+ price tag and

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
This is one application where Windows 8 will make sense, if there's enough power under the hood and the price is right of course. Don't go with Intel's overpriced i7 and discreet graphics.....that will amount to a $1000+ price tag and

Status
Not open for further replies.