Ultimate Terrain 25% off coupon, what am I missing?

As a previous purchaser of USA Roads, I am aware that there is a 25% off
Ultimate Terrain for the USA coupon available.

When I filled out the Flight 1 form here:

http://www.flight1.com/getcoupon.asp?coupon=ut-usa-1&productid=usroads1

I received a zip file containing a JPG of a coupon, but the image of the
coupon does not contain any text code. Am I to assume that the JPG file
itself is a special file that will be recognized by the Flight 1 purchase
module?

--
Peter

You can also view the .jpg file in your web browser.

Goran

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004

yes. When you click on the coupon button on the flight one wrapper, it will
ask you to point to where your coupon is. Click ok and the price adjusts
itself.

--
The contents of this email and any attachments are strictly confidential and
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you

Goran <captaing> wrote:

> yes. When you click on the coupon button on the flight one wrapper, it will
> ask you to point to where your coupon is. Click ok and the price adjusts
> itself.

Thanks, Goran. Interesting use of technology.

I was expecting a text coupon like "FS-OVERSPENDER" or something. :)

--
Peter

Goran

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004

No Probs Peter.
I agree though. Very clever folks those flight 1 folks.

--
> Goran <captaing> wrote:
>
>> yes. When you click on the coupon button on the flight one wrapper, it
>> will
>> ask you to point to where your coupon is. Click ok and the price adjusts
>> itself.
>
> Thanks, Goran. Interesting use of technology.
>
> I was expecting a text coupon like "FS-OVERSPENDER" or something. :)
>
> --
> Peter

> News==----
> Newsgroups
> =----

dallas

"Goran"
> yes. When you click on the coupon button on the flight one wrapper, it
will
> ask you to point to where your coupon is. Click ok and the price adjusts
> itself.

So... what keeps someone from posting the coupon on a binaries group?

Dallas

So... what keeps someone from posting the coupon on a binaries group?

1. The Golden Rule.

2. Gratitude to the developer, Allen Kriesman.

3. Wanting him to create more products like this one. (Coming in
October: Ultimate Terrain for Europe.)

4. What would my students think if they found out?