Tiny box with "x"in middle

September 10, 2004 4:11:14 PM

When I try to read some emails and other data from the
internet I receive a tiny box with an "x" in the middle
of it. What does this mean and how to convert it to the
data that must be there? Thank you for your help. Helen

More about : tiny box middle

Anonymous
September 10, 2004 11:47:09 PM

"Helen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I try to read some emails and other data from the
> internet I receive a tiny box with an "x" in the middle
> of it. What does this mean and how to convert it to the
> data that must be there? Thank you for your help. Helen

It's a picture or graphic. Click on the red X; if no luck, then empty
Temporary Internet Files. In IE, go to Tools>Internet Options...>General
tab. Click on :D elete Files..." button in center section. Then retry mouse
click on the red X.

Malv