Tiny box with "x"in middle

When I try to read some emails and other data from the
internet I receive a tiny box with an "x" in the middle
of it. What does this mean and how to convert it to the
data that must be there? Thank you for your help. Helen
1 answer Last reply
More about tiny middle

    "Helen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I try to read some emails and other data from the
    > internet I receive a tiny box with an "x" in the middle
    > of it. What does this mean and how to convert it to the
    > data that must be there? Thank you for your help. Helen

    It's a picture or graphic. Click on the red X; if no luck, then empty
    Temporary Internet Files. In IE, go to Tools>Internet Options...>General
    tab. Click on :Delete Files..." button in center section. Then retry mouse
    click on the red X.

    Malv

Microsoft Tiny Windows XP