hp940c not printing for non-admin users

I have an HP Deskjet 940c. It's connected via the parrallel port to
Windows XP SP2.

If I log in to an account with administrator rights, I can print with
no problems, but any 'normal user' accounts will not print. I can see
the job spooling in the print ques, but it then dissappears and nothing
comes out of the printer.

I've tried re-installing the printer and downloading the latest
drivers, but it still doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Under security on the printer, I see that 'Everyone' has print
rights.