Folder Opens at log-in

September 10, 2004 6:15:48 PM

Hi,
Whenever I log into windows xp a folder called system32
opens up. How do I stop this and just have the desktop
when I log-in?

thanks,

John

More about : folder opens log

Anonymous
September 10, 2004 7:41:39 PM

Copy and paste this link in your address bar:
Scroll down to line 260, right hand column.
Courtesy of Kelly Theriot

September 11, 2004 4:48:20 AM

go to http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and on line 260 look at
the right hand column.