Composite Video with Component/S-Video cable

My EVGA 7900GT came with a Component/S-Video adapter cable for the TVOUT. My question is, does anyone know if i can use a regular Composite (RCA) video cable out of one of the Component ports? if so, which one? If I cannot, I know I can always buy an S-Video to Composite Video adapter, but there around 25 bucks at Radio Shack and i dont wanna unless i have to.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about composite video component video cable
  1. This might have the info you are looking for: Home A/V Glossary
Ask a new question

Read More

Tuner Cards Video Components Cable Graphics