Dallas meets Dennis

No....it's not the title of some new x-rated flick. :)

Our buddy Dallas and his missus are sailing down there where Dennis is
creating some serious havoc. Let's hope they get out of there in one piece.

We should be hearing from Dallas in about a week or so.

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(That's no moon...it's a space station!)

No....it's not the title of some new x-rated flick

It's obvious you've viewed an x movie with a similar title Marcel... as
long as Dennis doesn't 'do' Dallas!!!
Butts

"Marcel Kuijper" <zoepetier_nothing_here@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> No....it's not the title of some new x-rated flick. :)
>
> Our buddy Dallas and his missus are sailing down there where Dennis is
> creating some serious havoc. Let's hope they get out of there in one
> piece.
>
> We should be hearing from Dallas in about a week or so.
>
> --
>
> Marcel (SAG-21)
> (That's no moon...it's a space station!)

Amen, brother!! :))

JW

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:20:29 +1200, donbutts wrote:

> It's obvious you've viewed an x movie with a similar title Marcel... as
> long as Dennis doesn't 'do' Dallas!!!

That was a big thing back in the late 70s, wasn't it?
That Debbie sure was a busy girl!

Leave it to the Americans to turn a movie like that into a musical!! :)

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(...travelling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!)