A calling card type of a solution needed

I have two telephone lines at a location - one a US telephone number
and the other one a Indian telephone number. I need a device which
would allow users connected through the US line to be able to (dial
and) use the Indian line and vice versa.

Does it seem to be a calling card type of a solution, how best could
this be accomplished?

Thanks in advance.

Sekhar

bill

1. Where are the two lines?

"Sekhar" <mail@sekhar.net> wrote in message
> I have two telephone lines at a location - one a US telephone number
> and the other one a Indian telephone number. I need a device which
> would allow users connected through the US line to be able to (dial
> and) use the Indian line and vice versa.
>
> Does it seem to be a calling card type of a solution, how best could
> this be accomplished?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Sekhar

One line is in the US and the other one in India.

Thanks for your help.

Sekhar.

Sekhar wrote:

> I have two telephone lines at a location - one a US telephone number
> and the other one a Indian telephone number. I need a device which
> would allow users connected through the US line to be able to (dial
> and) use the Indian line and vice versa.
>
> Does it seem to be a calling card type of a solution, how best could
> this be accomplished?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Sekhar

I have successfully made similar using Asterisk and purchsing a couple
FXO cards. Just make 2 boxes, one in India the other US, and have the 2
asterisk boxes talk to each other. As well use a dB something simple
like MySQL and a little PHP to do the crediting and so on.

I could also either sell you a completed system, or offer consultancy if
you want to do it yourself.

I normally sell a box like this which supports 4 lines each for 999$usd,
for single line would of course be much cheaper. I will have to get back
to you on that. As for setting up a dB system for you for the pin
numbers and transactions, this is an additional 500$usd.

Enjoy.

Joel Gathercole

TRENDING THREADS