Can't print image file names with images

How do I get the file names displayed under the images in a folder to print
along with the image when using the print function from Picture Tasks?
Since we're using our pc to make Christmas "wish lists" this year, it would
be helpful to have the file names (each image has the product name, price and
website listed in the file name) completely printed in full (and not be
cut-off as they are now). I need these file names to print along with the
images or we're just wasting our time with this.
Does someone here know how to fix this problem? Please help!

Im not sure they do