Just do what i do

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
Dudes instead of fighting over conroe and am2 which one is gonna be better why dont you do what i'm going to do buy both and test it out your self to see which one is better that way if you arent a fanboy you could see which one is better before listening to people here diss or praise one or the other.
The least common thing is common sense
(see you aint a fanboy if you can admit this)

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
Dudes instead of fighting over conroe and am2 which one is gonna be better why dont you do what i'm going to do buy both and test it out your self to see which one is better that way if you arent a fanboy you could see which one is better before listening to people here diss or praise one or the other. The least common thing is common sense

If you buy AMD, you're an AMD fanboy, if you buy Intel, you're an Intel fanboy, it's as simple as that. People say "I bought AMD because I had Intel in the past" or vice versa, and that's just stupid. If you buy an Intel, than buy an AMD because you never had one, and the AMD performs worse, you're an idiot.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time

pengwin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2006
no best thing to do, start a thread and let ppl maul each other over Intel and AMD, then thorw in ATi and Nvidia, u got ur self a bash.

Thats fun.

mesarectifier

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2006
If you buy an Intel, than buy an AMD because you never had one, and the AMD performs worse, you're an idiot.

True, but if you buy an Intel then buy an AMD because your needs change, that's fair enough. I wouldn't say that you have to be a fanboy - example, my two main PCs are both AMD because at the time of buying AMD processors did everything I needed cheaper than Intel did. But my server runs 2 Intel processors. I wouldn't call myself a fanboy of either.

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
If you buy an Intel, than buy an AMD because you never had one, and the AMD performs worse, you're an idiot.

True, but if you buy an Intel then buy an AMD because your needs change, that's fair enough. I wouldn't say that you have to be a fanboy - example, my two main PCs are both AMD because at the time of buying AMD processors did everything I needed cheaper than Intel did. But my server runs 2 Intel processors. I wouldn't call myself a fanboy of either.

I'm talking about AM2/Conroe, if you buy an AM2 and than buy Conroe, and 1 is less performing than the other, you're an idiot for buying it just to "have it", and if it's cuz you're rich, than you're a rich idiot.

Atolsammeek

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I just stay relax wait and watch and see ture preformance. Then I choice the cpu that seems to run the best. Wait for a few more months and make sure the bugs are out and but the best chip. It could be amd or intel.

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
Mike why are so hostile? i thought you were my freind? and btw good to see you guy's after such a long time :D

Hmm....I'm not hostile and I never said I was anybody's "friend".

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
Mike your on my buddy list i thought you were my freind? btw mike i think i'm gonna build a conroe and am2 system for 1000 total and see how they pair up i cant wait i already got a hundred and 500 coming tomorrow so thats 600 and i'm gonna buy the ram today for 80$ before the price goes up agian :D ohh i cant wait for am2 and conroe :D

luminaris

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2005
Dudes instead of fighting over conroe and am2 which one is gonna be better why dont you do what i'm going to do buy both and test it out your self to see which one is better that way if you arent a fanboy you could see which one is better before listening to people here diss or praise one or the other. The least common thing is common sense

I can't help but laugh for two reasons with this one man.

First of all, it's hard to believe such a thing when you've got AMD Fanboys Unite! all over your signature and beating up an Intel fanboy somewhere in your location spot. :wink:

Now, the second thing is, I was reading MMMs post and he states he's nobodys friend and he's not hostile. Man, I had to laugh at that one.

DVD, just go back and read like almost every other thread of MMMs and you'll see just how hostile he really is. He blames being flamed to death only because he thinks the Intel camp is after him and to a degree, they are only because when they try to be reasonable and give credible evidence, he fights back with insults. The sad part about it is, he's actually a talented guy with some useful information. The problem is, the little boy inside keeps coming out and overshadows that talent immensely.

For the longest time there he kept calling everyone a troll when in all reality, the only troll is the one between his legs and he needs to stop thinking with it and use his brain instead. Oh geez, I just realized that me writing this will surely start a flame fest. Oh well, it's only the truth.

The thing is DVD, what's gonna happen if Conroe comes out and just annihilates AMDs processors and really kicks their ass? How are these guys gonna feel?

BTW, glad to have you back man. :wink:

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006

First of all, it's hard to believe such a thing when you've got AMD Fanboys Unite! all over your signature and beating up an Intel fanboy somewhere in your location spot. :wink:

Now, the second thing is, I was reading MMMs post and he states he's nobodys friend and he's not hostile. Man, I had to laugh at that one.

DVD, just go back and read like almost every other thread of MMMs and you'll see just how hostile he really is. He blames being flamed to death only because he thinks the Intel camp is after him and to a degree, they are only because when they try to be reasonable and give credible evidence, he fights back with insults. The sad part about it is, he's actually a talented guy with some useful information. The problem is, the little boy inside keeps coming out and overshadows that talent immensely.

For the longest time there he kept calling everyone a troll when in all reality, the only troll is the one between his legs and he needs to stop thinking with it and use his brain instead. Oh geez, I just realized that me writing this will surely start a flame fest. Oh well, it's only the truth.

The thing is DVD, what's gonna happen if Conroe comes out and just annihilates AMDs processors and really kicks their ass? How are these guys gonna feel?

Wow dude you just blew :lol: my mind look when i was gone i met some intel fanboy's that were'nt completely biased towards intel and thats what changed my mind about them. One of them actually said that the prescott was crap and k8 ruled but one of them kind of reminded me of ycon always yelling at the top of his lungs that intel pwnz and amd suxorz(exact words he did say suxors) while the other one was more calm and open minded towards other options he even said that if am2 and conroe are'nt better than each other he would stop calling himself an intel fanboy while the other one said that conroe will rule amd! god i missed you guy's :D

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006

AhAhAhA, I loved your metaphor for my Penis, such a classic. Am I hostile like the movie "Hostile"? Because that movie sucked, and I am sure I am not a "sucker" (Like my metaphor? ;)). I call people trolls who are trolls, and you're starting to act like one (oo, I'm getting personal now). I'm gonna feel great if Conroe kills AMD, know why? Because I'll see "4.0GHz Conroe beats 2.0GHz A64 by 1.1%" and start bawling, seriously. Anyways, you read the posts you want to read, leave this "CPU" forum and go to the others, you'll see I'm only "hostile" to the idiots :roll:.

luminaris

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2005
Nah, I'm not going anywhere so, live with it dude. The thing is, your hostile towards anybody and everybody. Just go back to the night those Conroe tests came out right up until now. Anybody and everybody here has seen it.

You can say what you want but, I am and always will be a better man than you.

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
Nah, I'm not going anywhere so, live with it dude. The thing is, your hostile towards anybody and everybody. Just go back to the night those Conroe tests came out right up until now. Anybody and everybody here has seen it.

You can say what you want but, I am and always will be a better man than you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that is a funny statement, did you think that up by yourself or did you have to google it? Did you conveniently forget about the time I was helping you? Or you gonna say "You never helped me" like I suspect? Meh, don't matter to me. I spammed the forums with Conroe sucks because it does, and all the recents tests prove it. I got banned for it and now I'm back, the past is the past. I could really care less if you or anybody thinks you're "better than me", because until you've done what I've done, you're still a small boy in a big world.

luminaris

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2005
Guy's dont fight come on Tom's hardware doesnt have the harddrive space for this!

I know, i'm not trying to fight at all. I was just pointing out some things that don't need to happen here in the forum but yet, the continue daily.

gr8mikey

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2002

AhAhAhA, I loved your metaphor for my Penis, such a classic. Am I hostile like the movie "Hostile"? Because that movie sucked, and I am sure I am not a "sucker" (Like my metaphor? ;)). I call people trolls who are trolls, and you're starting to act like one (oo, I'm getting personal now). I'm gonna feel great if Conroe kills AMD, know why? Because I'll see "4.0GHz Conroe beats 2.0GHz A64 by 1.1%" and start bawling, seriously. Anyways, you read the posts you want to read, leave this "CPU" forum and go to the others, you'll see I'm only "hostile" to the idiots :roll:.

Mike have you had a little too much to drink today?

GherkinPekul

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2006
When you can't decide between pizza and tacos do you get both?

If you have money to piss away on 2 new systems, make up your mind and give the money you would have spent on the other to feed the hungry or cure some disease.
I'd rather stick to my guns than be stuck up somebody's ass.

My dainty undergarments are nomex, so flame away

dvdpiddy

Splendid
Feb 3, 2006
When you can't decide between pizza and tacos do you get both?

If you have money to piss away on 2 new systems, make up your mind and give the money you would have spent on the other to feed the hungry or cure some disease.
I'd rather stick to my guns than be stuck up somebody's ass.

My dainty undergarments are nomex, so flame away
dude what's your problem with me?