Florida Keys scenery!

william

Ask here or aerosoft?
Looks really nice..

"Cole Turner" <cole@nospam> wrote in message
news:hki2d1l2gnmhgu1ep6sanl5kt428thcen5@4ax.com...
> http://forum.aerosoft-shop.com/viewtopic.php?t=4594
>
> if you want it, this is the place to say so!
>

> --
> "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
> (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

.... there came a great "William" <alone@home.com> flying, and he bore
tidings beyond hope, crying:

>Ask here or aerosoft?
>Looks really nice..

at Aerosoft :) Mathijs Kok is the guy in charge!
--

> ... there came a great "William" <alone@home.com> flying, and he bore
> tidings beyond hope, crying:
>
>>Ask here or aerosoft?
>>Looks really nice..
>
> at Aerosoft :) Mathijs Kok is the guy in charge!
> --
> "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
> (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

gracias

.... there came a great "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> flying, and
he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

>Just say, "Tina sent me"..... d:->))

hehehehehe ...
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

.... there came a great "William" <alone@home.com> flying, and he bore
tidings beyond hope, crying:

>>>Ask here or aerosoft?
>>>Looks really nice..
>>
>> at Aerosoft :) Mathijs Kok is the guy in charge!
>>
>gracias

de nada :)
--

> ... there came a great "William" <alone@home.com> flying, and he bore
> tidings beyond hope, crying:

>>> at Aerosoft :) Mathijs Kok is the guy in charge!
>>>
>>gracias
>
> de nada :)
> --
> "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
> (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

He tells me not available...so nada, zilch, maybe for the chosen few, inner
circle, sanctum sanctorum , :)
Bill

.... there came a great "William" <alone@home.com> flying, and he bore
tidings beyond hope, crying:

>He tells me not available...so nada, zilch, maybe for the chosen few, inner
>circle, sanctum sanctorum , :)
>Bill

it's a petition there to ask Aerosoft to create the scenery! :)