Florida Keys scenery!

Last response: in Video Games
July 10, 2005 10:20:02 PM

http://forum.aerosoft-shop.com/viewtopic.php?t=4594

if you want it, this is the place to say so!

--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

More about : florida keys scenery

July 11, 2005 9:19:13 AM

Ask here or aerosoft?
Looks really nice..

"Cole Turner" <cole@nospam> wrote in message
> http://forum.aerosoft-shop.com/viewtopic.php?t=4594
>
> if you want it, this is the place to say so!
>

> --
> "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
> (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 7:30:48 PM

.... there came a great "William" <alone@home.com> flying, and he bore
tidings beyond hope, crying:

>Ask here or aerosoft?
>Looks really nice..

at Aerosoft :)  Mathijs Kok is the guy in charge!
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)
July 11, 2005 7:30:49 PM

"Cole Turner" <cole@nospam> wrote in message
news:o 3t4d15dnnms6eiclnorneeheo71djfvbm@4ax.com...
> ... there came a great "William" <alone@home.com> flying, and he bore
> tidings beyond hope, crying:
>
>>Ask here or aerosoft?
>>Looks really nice..
>
> at Aerosoft :)  Mathijs Kok is the guy in charge!
> --
> "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
> (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

gracias
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 7:31:04 PM

.... there came a great "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> flying, and
he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

>Just say, "Tina sent me"..... d:->))

hehehehehe ...
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 4:06:11 PM

.... there came a great "William" <alone@home.com> flying, and he bore
tidings beyond hope, crying:

>>>Ask here or aerosoft?
>>>Looks really nice..
>>
>> at Aerosoft :)  Mathijs Kok is the guy in charge!
>>
>gracias

de nada :)
--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)
July 13, 2005 2:21:02 PM

> ... there came a great "William" <alone@home.com> flying, and he bore
> tidings beyond hope, crying:

>>> at Aerosoft :)  Mathijs Kok is the guy in charge!
>>>
>>gracias
>
> de nada :)
> --
> "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
> (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

He tells me not available...so nada, zilch, maybe for the chosen few, inner
circle, sanctum sanctorum , :-)
Bill
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 10:46:50 AM

.... there came a great "William" <alone@home.com> flying, and he bore
tidings beyond hope, crying:

>He tells me not available...so nada, zilch, maybe for the chosen few, inner
>circle, sanctum sanctorum , :-)
>Bill

it's a petition there to ask Aerosoft to create the scenery! :)
--
!