Florida Keys scenery!

http://forum.aerosoft-shop.com/viewtopic.php?t=4594

if you want it, this is the place to say so!

--
"This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
(James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

    Cole Turner wrote:
    > http://forum.aerosoft-shop.com/viewtopic.php?t=4594
    >
    > if you want it, this is the place to say so!

    Just say, "Tina sent me"..... d:->))

    Ask here or aerosoft?
    Looks really nice..

    "Cole Turner" <cole@nospam> wrote in message
    > http://forum.aerosoft-shop.com/viewtopic.php?t=4594
    >
    > if you want it, this is the place to say so!
    >

    > --
    > "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    > (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

    .... there came a great "William" <alone@home.com> flying, and he bore
    tidings beyond hope, crying:

    >Ask here or aerosoft?
    >Looks really nice..

    at Aerosoft :) Mathijs Kok is the guy in charge!
    --

    > ... there came a great "William" <alone@home.com> flying, and he bore
    > tidings beyond hope, crying:
    >
    >>Ask here or aerosoft?
    >>Looks really nice..
    >
    > at Aerosoft :) Mathijs Kok is the guy in charge!
    > --
    > "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    > (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

    gracias

    .... there came a great "CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> flying, and
    he bore tidings beyond hope, crying:

    >Just say, "Tina sent me"..... d:->))

    hehehehehe ...
    --
    "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

    .... there came a great "William" <alone@home.com> flying, and he bore
    tidings beyond hope, crying:

    >>>Ask here or aerosoft?
    >>>Looks really nice..
    >>
    >> at Aerosoft :) Mathijs Kok is the guy in charge!
    >>
    >gracias

    de nada :)
    --

    > ... there came a great "William" <alone@home.com> flying, and he bore
    > tidings beyond hope, crying:

    >>> at Aerosoft :) Mathijs Kok is the guy in charge!
    >>>
    >>gracias
    >
    > de nada :)
    > --
    > "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    > (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

    He tells me not available...so nada, zilch, maybe for the chosen few, inner
    circle, sanctum sanctorum , :-)
    Bill

    .... there came a great "William" <alone@home.com> flying, and he bore
    tidings beyond hope, crying:

    >He tells me not available...so nada, zilch, maybe for the chosen few, inner
    >circle, sanctum sanctorum , :-)
    >Bill

    it's a petition there to ask Aerosoft to create the scenery! :)
    --
    "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

Games Microsoft Video Games