no taskbar and any icons

Hi, everybody,
Please help: my kids hit some keys, now I have absolutely
empty desktop - neither taskbar nor any icons. After
which helps to work a little. How can I get taskbar
back?
2 answers Last reply
More about taskbar icons

    "raisa" wrote:

    > Hi, everybody,
    > Please help: my kids hit some keys, now I have absolutely
    > empty desktop - neither taskbar nor any icons. After
    > which helps to work a little. How can I get taskbar
    > back?

    Hold down the Windows Key (between the Ctrl and Alt keys) and press R. That
    will give you a Run command line. Then type
    "restore" and click OK. Now double click the file called "restrui" to start
    System Restore. Follow the wizard to revert back to a date when the system
    was running correctly.

    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    "raisa" <raisaminkin@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, everybody,
    > Please help: my kids hit some keys, now I have absolutely
    > empty desktop - neither taskbar nor any icons. After
    > which helps to work a little. How can I get taskbar
    > back?

Taskbar Microsoft Icons Windows XP