no taskbar and any icons

September 11, 2004 12:30:17 AM

Hi, everybody,
Please help: my kids hit some keys, now I have absolutely
empty desktop - neither taskbar nor any icons. After
which helps to work a little. How can I get taskbar
back?

More about : taskbar icons

September 11, 2004 12:51:37 AM

"raisa" wrote:

> Hi, everybody,
> Please help: my kids hit some keys, now I have absolutely
> empty desktop - neither taskbar nor any icons. After
> which helps to work a little. How can I get taskbar
> back?

September 11, 2004 3:58:34 AM

Hold down the Windows Key (between the Ctrl and Alt keys) and press R. That
will give you a Run command line. Then type
"restore" and click OK. Now double click the file called "restrui" to start
System Restore. Follow the wizard to revert back to a date when the system
was running correctly.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp