Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Windows 7 Favorites Toolbar missing

Last response: in Windows 7
April 14, 2011 4:21:15 PM

Hello,
I am missing the Internet Favorites tool bar along with my favorites. When I access the Internet, I get the Google page with no Favorites. If I open another tab, I get "Your Most Popular Sites" instead of Google. I checked my Userprofiles and there is a Favorites folder in my C drive. How can I get the Favorites Toolbar and my saved Favorites back? Many thanks for your help
a b $ Windows 7
April 15, 2011 2:31:38 PM

You can right click the top of your desktop.
Click on or off.
I would quess you have favourites unchecked.
Score
September 24, 2011 3:18:44 AM

lydiad said:
Hello,
I am missing the Internet Favorites tool bar along with my favorites. When I access the Internet, I get the Google page with no Favorites. If I open another tab, I get "Your Most Popular Sites" instead of Google. I checked my Userprofiles and there is a Favorites folder in my C drive. How can I get the Favorites Toolbar and my saved Favorites back? Many thanks for your help

Score
Related resources
October 28, 2012 3:39:43 AM

lydiad said:
Hello,

I am having the same problem and am noticing that no one has had a resolution for you...very frustrating since I had been denying aol's request to be my tool bar and continued saving favorites to google which now appear to be lost!
Score
October 28, 2012 3:42:25 AM

davcon said:
You can right click the top of your desktop.
Click on or off.
I would quess you have favourites unchecked.

I am not tech savvy but did not do anything different with my computer to uncheck my favorites. If there is a way to recheck it and restore it please tell me in detail how to do that. thanks
Score
!