  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
February 14, 2005 3:45:13 PM

Hi,

I installed Netzero at a time when I was using Netscape 4.61.
Last year, I installed Netscape 7.1 browser (no email or newsgroup
functions). I set Netscape 7.1 as the default browser, but ever
time I launch Netzero (free web access version), it insist on launching
V4.61. I checked Netzero "settings", but there is no place for me to change
the browser. I am hoping that I don't have to uninstall Netzero and install
it again. Do you know how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

More about : changing browser netzero

Anonymous
February 14, 2005 3:45:14 PM

Contact NetZero support for NetZero questions.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"Brad" <bpetria@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I installed Netzero at a time when I was using Netscape 4.61.
> Last year, I installed Netscape 7.1 browser (no email or newsgroup
> functions). I set Netscape 7.1 as the default browser, but ever
> time I launch Netzero (free web access version), it insist on launching
> V4.61. I checked Netzero "settings", but there is no place for me to change
> the browser. I am hoping that I don't have to uninstall Netzero and install
> it again. Do you know how I can fix this?
>
> Thanks in advance, Brad
>
> Before you type your password, credit card number, etc.,
> be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Anonymous
February 16, 2005 6:29:23 AM

I don't know, either. Try the Netzero HELP button, which appears to go
to...
http://www.netzero.net/support

--
Thanks or Good Luck,