Changing Browser for Netzero

Hi,

I installed Netzero at a time when I was using Netscape 4.61.
Last year, I installed Netscape 7.1 browser (no email or newsgroup
functions). I set Netscape 7.1 as the default browser, but ever
time I launch Netzero (free web access version), it insist on launching
V4.61. I checked Netzero "settings", but there is no place for me to change
the browser. I am hoping that I don't have to uninstall Netzero and install
it again. Do you know how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.
2 answers Last reply
More about changing browser netzero

    Contact NetZero support for NetZero questions.
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Brad" <bpetria@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I installed Netzero at a time when I was using Netscape 4.61.
    > Last year, I installed Netscape 7.1 browser (no email or newsgroup
    > functions). I set Netscape 7.1 as the default browser, but ever
    > time I launch Netzero (free web access version), it insist on launching
    > V4.61. I checked Netzero "settings", but there is no place for me to change
    > the browser. I am hoping that I don't have to uninstall Netzero and install
    > it again. Do you know how I can fix this?
    >
    > Thanks in advance, Brad
    >
    > Before you type your password, credit card number, etc.,
    > be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

    I don't know, either. Try the Netzero HELP button, which appears to go
    to...
    http://www.netzero.net/support

    --
    Thanks or Good Luck,
    There may be humor in this post, and,
    "Brad" <bpetria@verizon.net> wrote in message
    | Hi,
    |
    | I installed Netzero at a time when I was using Netscape 4.61.
    | Last year, I installed Netscape 7.1 browser (no email or newsgroup
    | functions). I set Netscape 7.1 as the default browser, but ever
    | time I launch Netzero (free web access version), it insist on
    launching
    | V4.61. I checked Netzero "settings", but there is no place for me to
    change
    | the browser. I am hoping that I don't have to uninstall Netzero and
    install
    | it again. Do you know how I can fix this?
    |
    | Thanks in advance, Brad
    |
    | Before you type your password, credit card number, etc.,
    | be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Browsers Netscape Microsoft Windows