Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Windows 7 Favorites Toolbar missing

Last response: in Windows 7
April 14, 2011 4:21:15 PM

Hello,
I am missing the Internet Favorites tool bar along with my favorites. When I access the Internet, I get the Google page with no Favorites. If I open another tab, I get "Your Most Popular Sites" instead of Google. I checked my Userprofiles and there is a Favorites folder in my C drive. How can I get the Favorites Toolbar and my saved Favorites back? Many thanks for your help

More about : windows favorites toolbar missing

a b $ Windows 7
April 14, 2011 5:26:51 PM

Hi. you have to press the alt key. (On the beta version of IE9). I dont know if they restored it in the final release though
Score
a b $ Windows 7
April 14, 2011 5:57:30 PM

Hi. Go to tools on the right hand side and choose toolbars and tick menu bar or any you want. They have put it back on the full release version as I have just installed it to see.
Score
Related resources
February 23, 2013 6:48:17 PM

lydiad said:
Hello,
I am missing the Internet Favorites tool bar along with my favorites. When I access the Internet, I get the Google page with no Favorites. If I open another tab, I get "Your Most Popular Sites" instead of Google. I checked my Userprofiles and there is a Favorites folder in my C drive. How can I get the Favorites Toolbar and my saved Favorites back? Many thanks for your help

The easy way is to right click on the star icon in the top right hand corner of your IE web browser. Make sure you put in a check mark for the menu bar. That is what I did to get back my favorites bar along with other menu items.
Score
a b $ Windows 7
February 23, 2013 6:55:14 PM

This topic has been closed by Aford10
Score
!