epson c82

How many pages does black ink cartridge last when printing only text on
this printer?
6 answers Last reply
More about epson

    On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:13:04 +0100, Goran Roc <goran.roc@vz.htnet.hrMAKNI> wrote:

    >How many pages does black ink cartridge last when printing only text on
    >this printer?

    these specs are on epson's website

    "Goran Roc" <goran.roc@vz.htnet.hrMAKNI> wrote in message
    > How many pages does black ink cartridge last when printing only text on
    > this printer?

    A PC-Pro test which printed until the cartridge was empty gave 963 compared
    to the quoted 450 at the usual 5% coverage.
    Tony

    --
    Got the picture...Print it. JetTec perfect.
    http://www.aah-haa.com 30% more ink

    20 ml = 400 stranica

    --
    Pozdrav

    adriatic
    http://adriatix.hr/

    "Goran Roc" <goran.roc@vz.htnet.hrMAKNI> wrote in message
    > How many pages does black ink cartridge last when printing only text on
    > this printer?

    ....and because the black cartridge contains 25 ml, it would print about 500
    pages.

    You are right and wrong in the same time.

    Do you knew that.

    Why?

    Because CHIP level is adjusted at 20 ml.

    And 5 ml is left for sleep.

    regards

    adriatic
    http://adriatix.hr/
    "Yianni" <in@mailbox9.gr> wrote in message
    > ...and because the black cartridge contains 25 ml, it would print about
    500
    > pages.

    I told it contains 25ml to simplify matters. I think it contains 30ml or
    more and the printer uses about 25ml of ink because of the chip as you
    mentioned. (full=72g, empty=44g, totaly empty=38g). If I do a mistake
    please correct me.

    --
    Yianni
    in@mailbox9.gr (remove number nine to reply)

    --
    "Adriatic" <branimir.mijuca1@zg.htnet.hr> wrote in message

    > You are right and wrong in the same time.
    >
    > Do you knew that.
    >
    > Why?
    >
    > Because CHIP level is adjusted at 20 ml.
    >
    > And 5 ml is left for sleep.
    >
    > regards
    >

    > adriatic
    > http://adriatix.hr/
    > "Yianni" <in@mailbox9.gr> wrote in message
    > > ...and because the black cartridge contains 25 ml, it would print about
    > 500
    > > pages.
    > >
    > > --

Printers Epson Peripherals