epson c82

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
February 1, 2005 2:13:04 PM

How many pages does black ink cartridge last when printing only text on
this printer?

More about : epson c82

February 1, 2005 2:17:37 PM

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:13:04 +0100, Goran Roc <goran.roc@vz.htnet.hrMAKNI> wrote:

>How many pages does black ink cartridge last when printing only text on
>this printer?

these specs are on epson's website
February 1, 2005 2:38:31 PM

"Goran Roc" <goran.roc@vz.htnet.hrMAKNI> wrote in message
> How many pages does black ink cartridge last when printing only text on
> this printer?

A PC-Pro test which printed until the cartridge was empty gave 963 compared
to the quoted 450 at the usual 5% coverage.
Tony

--
Got the picture...Print it. JetTec perfect.
http://www.aah-haa.com 30% more ink

20 ml = 400 stranica

--
Pozdrav

adriatic
http://adriatix.hr/

"Goran Roc" <goran.roc@vz.htnet.hrMAKNI> wrote in message
> How many pages does black ink cartridge last when printing only text on
> this printer?
Anonymous
February 4, 2005 4:44:20 AM

....and because the black cartridge contains 25 ml, it would print about 500
pages.

February 4, 2005 4:14:52 PM

You are right and wrong in the same time.

Do you knew that.

Why?

Because CHIP level is adjusted at 20 ml.

And 5 ml is left for sleep.

regards

adriatic
http://adriatix.hr/
"Yianni" <in@mailbox9.gr> wrote in message
> ...and because the black cartridge contains 25 ml, it would print about
500
> pages.

February 5, 2005 8:58:22 AM

I told it contains 25ml to simplify matters. I think it contains 30ml or
more and the printer uses about 25ml of ink because of the chip as you
mentioned. (full=72g, empty=44g, totaly empty=38g). If I do a mistake
please correct me.

--
Yianni
in@mailbox9.gr (remove number nine to reply)