UPDATE: Changing Default Browser, Netzero Problem

Hi,

I fixed the problem in an unusual way. At the Dos prompt,
I went to the "Internet Explorer" location in "Program Files".
I used "Zero" (V1.1) which I once downloaded from
simtel.net's utilities. I think it may have been located in
directory utilities. This program will remove the "body" of
a file leaving just the directory entry. First, I saved
"IEXPLORE.EXE" to another location incase I would
ever need it (hope not), then I, "ZERO IEXPLORE.EXE".
Problem solved!
Brad