Windows Help Problem.

The Windows Help tabs, Context, Index and Search show only squares not text.
What do I do to correct??
Thks.

Description of and Troubleshooting the Marlett TrueType Font
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;134861

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS MVP Shell/User

"Gary S. Terhune" wrote:

> Description of and Troubleshooting the Marlett TrueType Font
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;134861
>
> --
> Gary S. Terhune
> MS MVP Shell/User
>
> "Ben L." <Ben L.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > The Windows Help tabs, Context, Index and Search show only squares not
> text.
> > What do I do to correct??
> > Thks.
>
> Sorry, I should have said that the information under those tabs show as squares.

OK, I get you now.

I think this is the same effect I've seen recently, only in my case it
was in MSDN Library, which I have locally stored. And someone else in
the last few days also mentioned the problem. To be honest, I haven't
found a solution. Only a workaround: In Internet Settings, on the
General tab, go into Accessibility (button.) Put a check mark in "Ignore
font styles specified in web pages." If that helps, it's the same
problem I have. (It's on Windows XP, too, not just Win98 or 98SE.)

I've been meaning to put some effort into finding out what it's about,
just haven't gotten around to it.