chrisbrown

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2004
Hello,

This may seem like an odd question but does anybody know roughly how much an athlon 64 (venice) processor weighs?

I bought a bunch of components from ebuyer over two weeks ago, which were delievered on the 7th of april, but they forgot to deliver my processor. They've recreated my order and said that the recreated order weighed the same as the shipped order, but I'm not entirely convinced an OEM processor would make that much difference to the weight, when compared to different levels of packaging etc.

Any help is greatly welcome, because I'm getting fed up going back and forth to missing items and hearing the same thing.

Chris

borandi

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2006
ebuyers customer service is a load of crap. I bought some stuff early february, and only 1/3 of it arrived. I had to go through 6 different people in 4 different departments (by email and phone) and they're currently in the process of refunding my money. I need to go check next week exactly how much I am refunded. But their service was rock bottom, no-one was/still is willing to help. 0/100

Oh the box with a sticker on the side would make more difference than an OEM cpu (like you say, the packaging) :p Just keep blasting them, and act angry but not offensive. No matter how much you say in an email they wont read it, or at least they wont read the bit on how you're disappointed and want a full delivery refund or anything like that. Get em on the phone and verbally spank :twisted:

MCGTech

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2006
A64 3200+ (Winchester, 90nm)
1.4 oz or 38g

In plastic cpu carrier (clear plastic type for Athlon XP)
1.6oz or 46g

Measured on an excellent digital postal scale

Go get em!!! :x :evil: :twisted:

chrisbrown

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2004
Cheers. They've said that it should be dispatched today and that i should get it tomorrow, but then a missing items report landed in my inbox, so i guess i'll have to wait and see :?