How to map an FTP site in Windows Explorer as a new drive?!

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
February 19, 2005 7:38:29 PM

How to map an FTP site in Windows Explorer as a new drive?!
I'm using windows 98.. and would like this new mapped drive to be avaliable
to applications..

Thanks
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 11:44:43 PM

You can't.

"OttawaFriend" <OttawaFriend@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How to map an FTP site in Windows Explorer as a new drive?!
> I'm using windows 98.. and would like this new mapped drive to be
> avaliable
> to applications..
>
> Thanks

February 20, 2005 1:12:24 PM

OttawaFriend wrote:
> How to map an FTP site in Windows Explorer as a new drive?!
> I'm using windows 98.. and would like this new mapped drive to be avaliable
> to applications..
>
> Thanks

Check this out:

http://www.acs.uwosh.edu/novell/netdrive.htm