How to map an FTP site in Windows Explorer as a new drive?!

How to map an FTP site in Windows Explorer as a new drive?!
I'm using windows 98.. and would like this new mapped drive to be avaliable
to applications..

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about site windows explorer drive

    You can't.

    OttawaFriend wrote:
    > How to map an FTP site in Windows Explorer as a new drive?!
    > I'm using windows 98.. and would like this new mapped drive to be avaliable
    > to applications..
    >
    > Thanks

    Check this out:

    http://www.acs.uwosh.edu/novell/netdrive.htm