Clean Install

September 12, 2004 4:48:15 AM

Just did a clean install on my daughter's pc. Running XP Pro. Now the pc
just keeps rebooting.
How can I get to the main 'welcome' screen?

Please help.

Thankyou

Angelo Sartore

More about : clean install

September 12, 2004 4:48:16 AM

Simple thing to try is to disconnect everything possible except keyboard mouse
and display and do a clean install again. You may have to go into BIOS and
change the boot sequence (boot from the CD)

!