Clean Install

Just did a clean install on my daughter's pc. Running XP Pro. Now the pc
just keeps rebooting.
How can I get to the main 'welcome' screen?

Please help.

Thankyou

Angelo Sartore
1 answer Last reply
More about clean install

    Simple thing to try is to disconnect everything possible except keyboard mouse
    and display and do a clean install again. You may have to go into BIOS and
    change the boot sequence (boot from the CD)
    "Angelo Sartore" <fangio@netspace.net.au> wrote in message
    > Just did a clean install on my daughter's pc. Running XP Pro. Now the pc
    > just keeps rebooting.
    > How can I get to the main 'welcome' screen?
    >
    > Please help.
    >
    > Thankyou
    >
    > Angelo Sartore

Clean Install Microsoft Windows XP