  • Windows XP
  • Books
Last response: in Windows XP
September 11, 2004 12:03:36 PM

My first system restore worked OK but the UNDO function
keeps giving the messsage 'UNDO Incomplete'.
Of all the books I've read on the subject not one has
mentioned this possibility.
Can anyone show cause and remedy please?

More about : system restore undo working

Anonymous
September 11, 2004 10:31:18 PM

"Den" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>My first system restore worked OK but the UNDO function
>keeps giving the messsage 'UNDO Incomplete'.

Start here: "Troubleshooting System Restore in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302796).

--
(tm)