moving cursor with .vbs file?

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion,microsoft.public.word.vba.general (More info?)

I have code in Word 97 that moves the cursor to a given point on
the screen. It works in conjunction with a Public Declaration at the
top of the module.

The public declaration:

Public Declare Function SetCursorPos Lib "user32" _
(ByVal X As Long, ByVal Y As Long) As Long

The code used in the macro:

ret = SetCursorPos(180, 80)

Is it possible to make the same kind of thing happen with a .vbs file?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion,microsoft.public.word.vba.general (More info?)

This would be best asked/answered in one of the Word/Office ng's.

--

Brian A.

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm