moving cursor with .vbs file?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion,microsoft.public.word.vba.general (More info?)

I have code in Word 97 that moves the cursor to a given point on
the screen. It works in conjunction with a Public Declaration at the
top of the module.

The public declaration:

Public Declare Function SetCursorPos Lib "user32" _
(ByVal X As Long, ByVal Y As Long) As Long

The code used in the macro:

ret = SetCursorPos(180, 80)

Is it possible to make the same kind of thing happen with a .vbs file?
1 answer Last reply
More about moving cursor file
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion,microsoft.public.word.vba.general (More info?)

    This would be best asked/answered in one of the Word/Office ng's.

    --

    Brian A.

    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Larry" <larry328NOSPAM@att.net> wrote in message

    > I have code in Word 97 that moves the cursor to a given point on
    > the screen. It works in conjunction with a Public Declaration at the
    > top of the module.
    >
    > The public declaration:
    >
    > Public Declare Function SetCursorPos Lib "user32" _
    > (ByVal X As Long, ByVal Y As Long) As Long
    >

    > The code used in the macro:
    >
    > ret = SetCursorPos(180, 80)
    >

    > Is it possible to make the same kind of thing happen with a .vbs file?

Cursor VBS Microsoft Windows