Wondering about wizard...

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
February 23, 2005 7:26:12 PM

Sorry I think perhaps I misunderstood what you meant about providing the
error message. That was literally all it said, there were no codes or
such like. I will try reinstalling IE if I canf find the disk. I
presume if I wished to just extract the file I could do so from the
cabs folder(question mark) and would I then save it in the windows
system file.

--
PSYCHOPIXIE

More about : wondering wizard

Anonymous
February 24, 2005 7:51:10 AM

When we are trying to find the answer to a problem, we use the **exact**
error message in our search criteria. Being told in so many words what it
said doesn't normally work.

The icon wizard file is not filed in the system folder--see the article that
Hugh referenced for the possible locations:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q224828

--

news:p SYCHOPIXIE.1kxd0d@news.win98banter.com...

!