Sign in with
Your question

Xbox wireless 36 adapter for 64 bit

Last response: in Windows 7
April 14, 2011 11:04:35 PM

Now I know I looked before I went and bought a new Xbox 360 wireless controller for my PC games and swear everyone said it would work. But after just getting the wireless receiver and plugging it in, I get a light on but nothing works. I went to Microsofts site for drivrs and downloaded everything for the wireless Xbox 360 controller to drive my usb receiver. But nothing. It does not even reconize it. I tried putting the install drivers on desktop and the update drivers that way and, nope, nada. Just says you have the latest drivers. But it still does not know it is Xbox 360 receiver. I know someone has gotten this darn thing to work and I am just not in the game, literally. I even tried XP Mode and it will not let me play installed games on Widows 7 drive.
Please, someone who has gotten this to work, help? :pt1cable: 
November 15, 2011 9:20:46 AM

pjmoses said:
Now I know I looked before I went and bought a new Xbox 360 wireless controller for my PC games and swear everyone said it would work. But after just getting the wireless receiver and plugging it in, I get a light on but nothing works. I went to Microsofts site for drivrs and downloaded everything for the wireless Xbox 360 controller to drive my usb receiver. But nothing. It does not even reconize it. I tried putting the install drivers on desktop and the update drivers that way and, nope, nada. Just says you have the latest drivers. But it still does not know it is Xbox 360 receiver. I know someone has gotten this darn thing to work and I am just not in the game, literally. I even tried XP Mode and it will not let me play installed games on Widows 7 drive.
Please, someone who has gotten this to work, help? :pt1cable: 

If you still have this problem,
I have looked on Amazon.co.uk and there are people who have bought this item and have suffered the same problem. A couple have helpfully placed instructions on how to install the drivers in their reviews, so you might be lucky there.
m
l
!