cannot see the pictures

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
February 27, 2005 2:41:08 PM

When I go to any wesite, is ther any pictures in the
site, the pocures shows up as a red X mark. Why I am not
able to see the pictures.How can I see the pictures.

More about : pictures

Anonymous
February 27, 2005 6:38:02 PM

Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

If you still have the problem after all the troubleshooting there, try here:
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers.htm#jpg_gif
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm