cannot see the pictures

When I go to any wesite, is ther any pictures in the
site, the pocures shows up as a red X mark. Why I am not
able to see the pictures.How can I see the pictures.
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot pictures

    Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

    If you still have the problem after all the troubleshooting there, try here:
    http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers.htm#jpg_gif
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "olakal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I go to any wesite, is ther any pictures in the
    > site, the pocures shows up as a red X mark. Why I am not
    > able to see the pictures.How can I see the pictures.

Microsoft Windows