ActiveX

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Had a crash on my old 98se machine; reloaded windows and now I keep getting a
pop up window asking if I want 'ActiveX' to be loaded or access the site.
Anyone know how I turn of that pop up ?

Certainly those are not the exact words of the message. Supplying the exact message
will give you a better chance of getting an accurate reply.

Try this, Bob:
Click Start> Settings> Control Panel> Internet Options> Security tab.
Select Internet Zone, then click the "Default Level" button, and click OK.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm