ActiveX

Had a crash on my old 98se machine; reloaded windows and now I keep getting a
pop up window asking if I want 'ActiveX' to be loaded or access the site.
Anyone know how I turn of that pop up ?
1 answer Last reply
More about activex

    Certainly those are not the exact words of the message. Supplying the exact message
    will give you a better chance of getting an accurate reply.

    Try this, Bob:
    Click Start> Settings> Control Panel> Internet Options> Security tab.
    Select Internet Zone, then click the "Default Level" button, and click OK.
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "bob" <bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Had a crash on my old 98se machine; reloaded windows and now I keep getting a
    > pop up window asking if I want 'ActiveX' to be loaded or access the site.
    > Anyone know how I turn of that pop up ?

Crash Activex Microsoft Windows