Missing .dll file

This one is a real doozie! When I first start Windows (Windows 98SE) I get a
little gray box that says ".dll file missing". Nothing else, just
that.....have no clue which .dll file is missing. My system seems to be
running just fine but I'm not sure why this keeps popping up when I turn on
my computer. Any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about missing file

    Suggest you take a look at the Security article link in my signature.
    The Clean Boot article, too, will have hints about how to begin a
    trouble-shooting session.

    --
    Gary S. Terhune
    MS MVP Shell/User

    "Debby" <Debby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > This one is a real doozie! When I first start Windows (Windows 98SE)
    I get a
    > little gray box that says ".dll file missing". Nothing else, just
    > that.....have no clue which .dll file is missing. My system seems to
    be
    > running just fine but I'm not sure why this keeps popping up when I
    turn on
    > my computer. Any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Microsoft Windows 98SE DLL Windows