folder views

I'm temping at an office at a Windows 98 computer, which is why I don't
know the answer to this question -- as basic as it is. I want to be
able to view a file tree, like the old Windows Explorer, but I can't
find the option anywhere. It's a simple click of a button on XP, but
seems well hidden in 98.
2 answers Last reply
More about folder views

    "Bullwinkle" <Bullwinkle@FrostbiteFalls.net> wrote in message
    > I'm temping at an office at a Windows 98 computer, which is why I don't
    > know the answer to this question -- as basic as it is. I want to be
    > able to view a file tree, like the old Windows Explorer, but I can't
    > find the option anywhere. It's a simple click of a button on XP, but
    > seems well hidden in 98.

    Right-click on the Start button
    Choose Explore
    Click on View on the Menu Bar
    Hover on the Explorer Bar option
    When the sub-menu opens, click Folders

    Hugh Candlin wrote:
    > "Bullwinkle" <Bullwinkle@FrostbiteFalls.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>I'm temping at an office at a Windows 98 computer, which is why I don't
    >>know the answer to this question -- as basic as it is. I want to be
    >>able to view a file tree, like the old Windows Explorer, but I can't
    >>find the option anywhere. It's a simple click of a button on XP, but
    >>seems well hidden in 98.
    >

    > Right-click on the Start button
    > Choose Explore
    > Click on View on the Menu Bar