help

can someone on hear tell me how to erase a cd-rw disk
2 answers Last reply
More about help

    Whatever writing software you are using there is an erase option in it's
    configurations or options. {]:~)

    Hi,

    Click start/Help & Support, type ERASE and hit <enter>

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "von" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > can someone on hear tell me how to erase a cd-rw disk

Microsoft CD-Rom Windows XP