help

September 11, 2004 4:58:52 PM

can someone on hear tell me how to erase a cd-rw disk

More about : question

Anonymous
September 11, 2004 5:17:06 PM

Whatever writing software you are using there is an erase option in it's
configurations or options. {]:~)
Anonymous
September 11, 2004 10:31:44 PM

Hi,

Click start/Help & Support, type ERASE and hit <enter>

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone