Need help to find a file..

I'm in bad need of the following file: SSDOCK16.ocx, i can't find it
anywhere except on paying sites.. I need it cause i have a software i can't
make working and that is impossible to find, if someone can help me i will
be very grateful

Alberto

I don't know, but perhaps it is in one of the downloads here:
http://infragistics.com/downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?Category=4
perhaps in the ActiveX Component Suite 8?

May be worth a look.....
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"Alberto Z." <zalbert78@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm in bad need of the following file: SSDOCK16.ocx, i can't find it
> anywhere except on paying sites.. I need it cause i have a software i can't
> make working and that is impossible to find, if someone can help me i will
> be very grateful
>
> Alberto

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:42:16 GMT, "Alberto Z."
<zalbert78@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I'm in bad need of the following file: SSDOCK16.ocx, i can't find it
>anywhere except on paying sites.. I need it cause i have a software i can't
>make working and that is impossible to find, if someone can help me i will
>be very grateful
>
>Alberto

Alberto,

You can download this version of the file here:
File Name: Ssdock16.ocx
File Size: 203.680
File Version: 2.0.109
File Company: Sheridan Software Systems, Inc.
File Description: SSDOCK16 OLE Control
http://www.dynamiclink.nl/htmfiles/rframes/ocx-s01.htm

Regards,

Bill Watt
Computer Help and Information http://home.epix.net/~bwatt/

That's the same location that kimbo gave him, Bill.....the download link leads to
Paypal. You must pay for that download.
--

"Bill Watt" <nobwatt@epix.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:42:16 GMT, "Alberto Z."
> <zalbert78@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I'm in bad need of the following file: SSDOCK16.ocx, i can't find it
> >anywhere except on paying sites.. I need it cause i have a software i can't
> >make working and that is impossible to find, if someone can help me i will
> >be very grateful
> >
> >Alberto
>
> Alberto,
>
> You can download this version of the file here:
> File Name: Ssdock16.ocx
> File Size: 203.680
> File Version: 2.0.109
> File Company: Sheridan Software Systems, Inc.
> File Description: SSDOCK16 OLE Control
> http://www.dynamiclink.nl/htmfiles/rframes/ocx-s01.htm
>
> Regards,
>
> Bill Watt
> Computer Help and Information http://home.epix.net/~bwatt/

Is this the one
http://www.dynamiclink.nl/htmfiles/rframes/info_ocx/info_s/30.htm
Kim

"Alberto Z." <zalbert78@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm in bad need of the following file: SSDOCK16.ocx, i can't find it
> anywhere except on paying sites.. I need it cause i have a software i
can't
> make working and that is impossible to find, if someone can help me i will
> be very grateful
>
> Alberto

Sorry just realised you have to pay for this one

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 21:34:51 -0500, "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com>
wrote:

>That's the same location that kimbo gave him, Bill.....the download link leads to
>Paypal. You must pay for that download.

His URL was
http://www.dynamiclink.nl/htmfiles/rframes/info_ocx/info_s/30.htm

Mine was
http://www.dynamiclink.nl/htmfiles/rframes/ocx-s01.htm

Thought they were different but these plus another one I found all
lead to Paypal. Plus the downloads are closed.

Thanks for saving Alberto more aggravation.

Regards,

Bill Watt
Computer Help and Information http://home.epix.net/~bwatt/

Have look here you may be able to solve
your problem.

http://web.ask.co.uk/web?q=ssdock16.ocx&ste=0&qsrc=0&o=0

"Alberto Z." <zalbert78@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I'm in bad need of the following file: SSDOCK16.ocx, i can't find it
anywhere except on paying sites.. I need it cause i have a software i can't
make working and that is impossible to find, if someone can help me i will
be very grateful

Alberto

??? I see nothing of use there......what do you see there that supplies a link to
the file requested?