Need help to find a file..

I'm in bad need of the following file: SSDOCK16.ocx, i can't find it
anywhere except on paying sites.. I need it cause i have a software i can't
make working and that is impossible to find, if someone can help me i will
be very grateful

Alberto
8 answers Last reply
More about need find file

    I don't know, but perhaps it is in one of the downloads here:
    http://infragistics.com/downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?Category=4
    perhaps in the ActiveX Component Suite 8?

    May be worth a look.....
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Alberto Z." <zalbert78@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm in bad need of the following file: SSDOCK16.ocx, i can't find it
    > anywhere except on paying sites.. I need it cause i have a software i can't
    > make working and that is impossible to find, if someone can help me i will
    > be very grateful
    >
    > Alberto

    On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:42:16 GMT, "Alberto Z."
    <zalbert78@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I'm in bad need of the following file: SSDOCK16.ocx, i can't find it
    >anywhere except on paying sites.. I need it cause i have a software i can't
    >make working and that is impossible to find, if someone can help me i will
    >be very grateful
    >
    >Alberto

    Alberto,

    You can download this version of the file here:
    File Name: Ssdock16.ocx
    File Size: 203.680
    File Version: 2.0.109
    File Company: Sheridan Software Systems, Inc.
    File Description: SSDOCK16 OLE Control
    http://www.dynamiclink.nl/htmfiles/rframes/ocx-s01.htm

    Regards,

    Bill Watt
    Computer Help and Information http://home.epix.net/~bwatt/

    That's the same location that kimbo gave him, Bill.....the download link leads to
    Paypal. You must pay for that download.
    --

    "Bill Watt" <nobwatt@epix.net> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:42:16 GMT, "Alberto Z."
    > <zalbert78@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I'm in bad need of the following file: SSDOCK16.ocx, i can't find it
    > >anywhere except on paying sites.. I need it cause i have a software i can't
    > >make working and that is impossible to find, if someone can help me i will
    > >be very grateful
    > >
    > >Alberto
    >
    > Alberto,
    >
    > You can download this version of the file here:
    > File Name: Ssdock16.ocx
    > File Size: 203.680
    > File Version: 2.0.109
    > File Company: Sheridan Software Systems, Inc.
    > File Description: SSDOCK16 OLE Control
    > http://www.dynamiclink.nl/htmfiles/rframes/ocx-s01.htm
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Bill Watt
    > Computer Help and Information http://home.epix.net/~bwatt/

    Is this the one
    http://www.dynamiclink.nl/htmfiles/rframes/info_ocx/info_s/30.htm
    Kim

    "Alberto Z." <zalbert78@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm in bad need of the following file: SSDOCK16.ocx, i can't find it
    > anywhere except on paying sites.. I need it cause i have a software i
    can't
    > make working and that is impossible to find, if someone can help me i will
    > be very grateful
    >
    > Alberto

    Sorry just realised you have to pay for this one

    On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 21:34:51 -0500, "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com>
    wrote:

    >That's the same location that kimbo gave him, Bill.....the download link leads to
    >Paypal. You must pay for that download.

    His URL was
    http://www.dynamiclink.nl/htmfiles/rframes/info_ocx/info_s/30.htm

    Mine was
    http://www.dynamiclink.nl/htmfiles/rframes/ocx-s01.htm

    Thought they were different but these plus another one I found all
    lead to Paypal. Plus the downloads are closed.

    Thanks for saving Alberto more aggravation.

    Regards,

    Bill Watt
    Computer Help and Information http://home.epix.net/~bwatt/

    Have look here you may be able to solve
    your problem.

    http://web.ask.co.uk/web?q=ssdock16.ocx&ste=0&qsrc=0&o=0

    "Alberto Z." <zalbert78@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    I'm in bad need of the following file: SSDOCK16.ocx, i can't find it
    anywhere except on paying sites.. I need it cause i have a software i can't
    make working and that is impossible to find, if someone can help me i will
    be very grateful

    Alberto

    ??? I see nothing of use there......what do you see there that supplies a link to
    the file requested?
    --

    "AAH" <aah@chakcomnet.net> wrote in message
    > Have look here you may be able to solve
    > your problem.
    >
    > http://web.ask.co.uk/web?q=ssdock16.ocx&ste=0&qsrc=0&o=0
    >

    > "Alberto Z." <zalbert78@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm in bad need of the following file: SSDOCK16.ocx, i can't find it
    > anywhere except on paying sites.. I need it cause i have a software i can't
    > make working and that is impossible to find, if someone can help me i will
    > be very grateful
    >
    > Alberto

Microsoft Software Windows