upgrade to Sindows 98 Se from windows 95

Can anyone tell me where I can find a download to up greade to Windows 98 SE

You can't. You need to purchase it. Can be found on EBay. Note that the
most easily obtainable version is the OEM version, which cannot be used
to upgrade an existing installation of First Edition. Upgrade versions
can be found, but in fact, when you Upgrade an existing First Edition
that has been maintained properly and kept up to date, an Upgrade to SE
is actually a downgrade to many system components--Clean installing a
fresh copy of Windows 98SE is by far the better solution.

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS MVP Shell/User

"Southergent81" <Southergent81@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in