Make sure to update your CA protection for Windows

Note that this advisory doesn't apply to individually licensed eTrust
products. LicenseIT is a utility used to assist IT administrators in
managing multiple CA licenses on networks. License IT is the product
with a problem.

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS MVP Shell/User

"Dan" <spamyou@user.nec> wrote in message
> http://eeye.com/html/research/advisories/AD20050302.html
>
> This is an advisory on making sure you update Computer Associates
products to
> help keep your system secure. Have a great night everyone.

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Thanks for the notification, Gary. I appreciate it. Have a great day! :>

: Note that this advisory doesn't apply to individually licensed eTrust
: products. LicenseIT is a utility used to assist IT administrators in
: managing multiple CA licenses on networks. License IT is the product
: with a problem.
:
: --
: Gary S. Terhune
: MS MVP Shell/User
: http://www.grystmill.com/articles/cleanboot.htm
: http://www.grystmill.com/articles/security.htm
:
: "Dan" <spamyou@user.nec> wrote in message
: news:OrSQ9CvIFHA.2936@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
: > http://eeye.com/html/research/advisories/AD20050302.html
: >
: > This is an advisory on making sure you update Computer Associates
: products to
: > help keep your system secure. Have a great night everyone.
: >
: >
:

What the hecks a "CA" anyway?

Are you on a Mission Dan?

regards Jane

> Note that this advisory doesn't apply to individually licensed eTrust
> products. LicenseIT is a utility used to assist IT administrators in
> managing multiple CA licenses on networks. License IT is the product
> with a problem.
>
> --
> Gary S. Terhune
> MS MVP Shell/User
>
> "Dan" <spamyou@user.nec> wrote in message
> > http://eeye.com/html/research/advisories/AD20050302.html
> >
> > This is an advisory on making sure you update Computer Associates
> products to
> > help keep your system secure. Have a great night everyone.

Luke

Distinguished
May 24, 2001

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 00:41:50 +1030, "jane" <jane@internet.com> wrote:

>What the hecks a "CA" anyway?
[snip]

See: http://www.ca.com/

--
Luke

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

CA stands for Computer Associates and yes I am on a mission to change the
computing landscape as we know it, Jane.

"jane" <jane@internet.com> wrote in message
:
: What the hecks a "CA" anyway?
:
: Are you on a Mission Dan?
:
: regards Jane
:
:
: "Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message
: news:uVvEekvIFHA.1476@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
: > Note that this advisory doesn't apply to individually licensed eTrust
: > products. LicenseIT is a utility used to assist IT administrators in
: > managing multiple CA licenses on networks. License IT is the product
: > with a problem.
: >
: > --
: > Gary S. Terhune
: > MS MVP Shell/User
: > http://www.grystmill.com/articles/cleanboot.htm
: > http://www.grystmill.com/articles/security.htm
: >
: > "Dan" <spamyou@user.nec> wrote in message
: > news:OrSQ9CvIFHA.2936@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
: > > http://eeye.com/html/research/advisories/AD20050302.html
: > >
: > > This is an advisory on making sure you update Computer Associates
: > products to
: > > help keep your system secure. Have a great night everyone.
: > >
: > >
: >
:
:

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Right, Luke!

"Luke" <luke@nowhere.com> wrote in message
: On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 00:41:50 +1030, "jane" <jane@internet.com> wrote:
:
: >What the hecks a "CA" anyway?
: [snip]
:
: See: http://www.ca.com/
:
: --
: Luke

> CA stands for Computer Associates and yes I am on a mission to change the
> computing landscape as we know it, Jane.

Why?

regards Jane

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Why not and Jane I am the kind of person who does not put up with stuff.
Remember, my favorite movie is the classic "It's a Wonderful Life" and so if
George can change things then Dan can change things as well. Anyway, it
makes life more interesting and adventurous. Have a good day! [Aside: Jane
if you desire to continue this discussion, please e-mail me so I do not waste
any more space on the servers for non-computer related talk.]

: