Very small font now...whats happened please?

Win98se
O/E & I/E v6

Sorry if X'd post as I thought the problem was just in O/E, but these
wretched small fonts are in:
1) Start menu
2) Both Explorers (win/'net)
3) All desktop.

Ran Scandisk/Antivirus/Spyware to no avail.
Reinstalled my Monitor driver.

Apps like Word/Excel are OK!

Thanks
Terry
6 answers Last reply
More about very small font whats happened please

    It's related to your mouse problem.
    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security

    Terry wrote:
    > Win98se
    > O/E & I/E v6
    >
    > Sorry if X'd post as I thought the problem was just in O/E, but these
    > wretched small fonts are in:
    > 1) Start menu
    > 2) Both Explorers (win/'net)
    > 3) All desktop.
    >
    > Ran Scandisk/Antivirus/Spyware to no avail.
    > Reinstalled my Monitor driver.
    >
    > Apps like Word/Excel are OK!
    >
    > Thanks
    > Terry

    Can you enlighten me further regarding "it's your Mouse problem" please.??
    Thanks
    Terry

    > It's related to your mouse problem.
    > --
    > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    > MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security
    >
    > Terry wrote:
    > > Win98se
    > > O/E & I/E v6
    > >
    > > Sorry if X'd post as I thought the problem was just in O/E, but these
    > > wretched small fonts are in:
    > > 1) Start menu
    > > 2) Both Explorers (win/'net)
    > > 3) All desktop.
    > >
    > > Ran Scandisk/Antivirus/Spyware to no avail.
    > > Reinstalled my Monitor driver.
    > >
    > > Apps like Word/Excel are OK!
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > Terry

    Covered in one of your other contemporary threads in MS newsgroups.

    Terry wrote:
    > Can you enlighten me further regarding "it's your Mouse problem" please.??
    > Thanks
    > Terry

    > > It's related to your mouse problem.
    > > --
    > > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    > > MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security
    > >
    > > Terry wrote:
    > > > Win98se
    > > > O/E & I/E v6
    > > >
    > > > Sorry if X'd post as I thought the problem was just in O/E, but these
    > > > wretched small fonts are in:
    > > > 1) Start menu
    > > > 2) Both Explorers (win/'net)
    > > > 3) All desktop.
    > > >
    > > > Ran Scandisk/Antivirus/Spyware to no avail.
    > > > Reinstalled my Monitor driver.
    > > >
    > > > Apps like Word/Excel are OK!
    > > >
    > > > Thanks
    > > > Terry

    Robear, how can Terry keeps posting about this problem when Terry said the
    problem was solved elsewhere?

    :
    : Terry wrote:
    : > Can you enlighten me further regarding "it's your Mouse problem"
    please.??
    : > Thanks
    : > Terry
    : >
    : > "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
    : > news:Owkz661IFHA.572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    : > > It's related to your mouse problem.
    : > > --
    : > > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    : > > MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security
    : > >
    : > > Terry wrote:
    : > > > Win98se
    : > > > O/E & I/E v6
    : > > >

    I dunno. See http://snipurl.com/dcye. Who knows how things got screwed up.
    --
    ~PA Bear

    In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol (1935-2005)

    Dan wrote:
    > Robear, how can Terry keeps posting about this problem when Terry said the
    > problem was solved elsewhere?

    > > Covered in one of your other contemporary threads in MS newsgroups.
    > >
    > > Terry wrote:
    > > > Can you enlighten me further regarding "it's your Mouse problem"
    > > > please.?? Thanks
    > > > Terry
    > > >
    > > > "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message

    Well, I dunno either. Maybe it was only a temporary fix.

    : I dunno. See http://snipurl.com/dcye. Who knows how things got screwed
    up.
    : --
    : ~PA Bear
    :
    : In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol (1935-2005)
    : http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/meetexperts/nichol.mspx
    :
    : > > Terry wrote:
    : > > > Can you enlighten me further regarding "it's your Mouse problem"
    : > > > please.?? Thanks
    : > > > Terry
    : > > >
    : > > > "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
    : > > > news:Owkz661IFHA.572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    : > > > > It's related to your mouse problem.
    : > > > > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    : > > > > MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security
    : > > > >
    : > > > > Terry wrote:
    : > > > > > Win98se
    : > > > > > O/E & I/E v6