Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Very small font now...whats happened please?

Tags:
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
March 7, 2005 11:29:20 PM

Win98se
O/E & I/E v6

Sorry if X'd post as I thought the problem was just in O/E, but these
wretched small fonts are in:
1) Start menu
2) Both Explorers (win/'net)
3) All desktop.

Ran Scandisk/Antivirus/Spyware to no avail.
Reinstalled my Monitor driver.

Apps like Word/Excel are OK!

Thanks
Terry

More about : small font whats happened

Anonymous
March 7, 2005 11:29:21 PM

It's related to your mouse problem.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security

Terry wrote:
> Win98se
> O/E & I/E v6
>
> Sorry if X'd post as I thought the problem was just in O/E, but these
> wretched small fonts are in:
> 1) Start menu
> 2) Both Explorers (win/'net)
> 3) All desktop.
>
> Ran Scandisk/Antivirus/Spyware to no avail.
> Reinstalled my Monitor driver.
>
> Apps like Word/Excel are OK!
>
> Thanks
> Terry
March 8, 2005 12:09:40 AM

Can you enlighten me further regarding "it's your Mouse problem" please.??
Thanks
Terry

news:o wkz661IFHA.572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> It's related to your mouse problem.
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security
>
> Terry wrote:
> > Win98se
> > O/E & I/E v6
> >
> > Sorry if X'd post as I thought the problem was just in O/E, but these
> > wretched small fonts are in:
> > 1) Start menu
> > 2) Both Explorers (win/'net)
> > 3) All desktop.
> >
> > Ran Scandisk/Antivirus/Spyware to no avail.
> > Reinstalled my Monitor driver.
> >
> > Apps like Word/Excel are OK!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Terry
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 12:09:41 AM

Covered in one of your other contemporary threads in MS newsgroups.

Terry wrote:
> Can you enlighten me further regarding "it's your Mouse problem" please.??
> Thanks
> Terry

> news:o wkz661IFHA.572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > It's related to your mouse problem.
> > --
> > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> > MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security
> >
> > Terry wrote:
> > > Win98se
> > > O/E & I/E v6
> > >
> > > Sorry if X'd post as I thought the problem was just in O/E, but these
> > > wretched small fonts are in:
> > > 1) Start menu
> > > 2) Both Explorers (win/'net)
> > > 3) All desktop.
> > >
> > > Ran Scandisk/Antivirus/Spyware to no avail.
> > > Reinstalled my Monitor driver.
> > >
> > > Apps like Word/Excel are OK!
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Terry
March 9, 2005 2:19:48 PM

Robear, how can Terry keeps posting about this problem when Terry said the
problem was solved elsewhere?

:
: Terry wrote:
: > Can you enlighten me further regarding "it's your Mouse problem"
please.??
: > Thanks
: > Terry
: >
: > "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
: > news:o wkz661IFHA.572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
: > > It's related to your mouse problem.
: > > --
: > > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
: > > MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security
: > >
: > > Terry wrote:
: > > > Win98se
: > > > O/E & I/E v6
: > > >
: > > > Sorry if X'd post as I thought the problem was just in O/E, but these
: > > > wretched small fonts are in:
: > > > 1) Start menu
: > > > 2) Both Explorers (win/'net)
: > > > 3) All desktop.
: > > >
: > > > Ran Scandisk/Antivirus/Spyware to no avail.
: > > > Reinstalled my Monitor driver.
: > > >
: > > > Apps like Word/Excel are OK!
: > > >
: > > > Thanks
: > > > Terry
:
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 9:56:43 PM

I dunno. See http://snipurl.com/dcye. Who knows how things got screwed up.
--
~PA Bear

In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol (1935-2005)

Dan wrote:
> Robear, how can Terry keeps posting about this problem when Terry said the
> problem was solved elsewhere?

> > Covered in one of your other contemporary threads in MS newsgroups.
> >
> > Terry wrote:
> > > Can you enlighten me further regarding "it's your Mouse problem"
> > > please.?? Thanks
> > > Terry
> > >
> > > "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > > news:o wkz661IFHA.572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...

March 10, 2005 9:56:44 PM

Well, I dunno either. Maybe it was only a temporary fix.

: I dunno. See http://snipurl.com/dcye. Who knows how things got screwed
up.
: --
: ~PA Bear
:
: In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol (1935-2005)
: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/meetexper...
:
: > > Terry wrote:
: > > > Can you enlighten me further regarding "it's your Mouse problem"
: > > > please.?? Thanks
: > > > Terry
: > > >
: > > > "PA Bear" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
: > > > news:o wkz661IFHA.572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
: > > > > It's related to your mouse problem.
: > > > > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
: > > > > MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security
: > > > >
: > > > > Terry wrote:
: > > > > > Win98se
: > > > > > O/E & I/E v6