How can I sort the files in alphabetical order

The file types that I can use new option (under the right click menu) to
create are not in any order. How can I sort them in lphabetrical order?
thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about sort files alphabetical order

    AFAIK, they are in the order they were created in the Registry.
    They are certainly in the order they appear in an export of the
    Registry. (Under the relevant ShellNew key)

    Unless you can find a third-party application, then I suggest you
    forget it, as it would mean removing them all and recreating each one
    in the order you require. I don't recall a 3rd party application that
    does it, but I would be surprised if there isn't one, as the question
    has arisen before.

    ....Alan

    --
    Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/index.html

    In microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion, "Cauchy Riemann"
    <CauchyRiemann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >The file types that I can use new option (under the right click menu) to
    >create are not in any order. How can I sort them in lphabetrical order?
    >thanks

Microsoft Windows