How can I sort the files in alphabetical order

The file types that I can use new option (under the right click menu) to
create are not in any order. How can I sort them in lphabetrical order?
thanks

AFAIK, they are in the order they were created in the Registry.
They are certainly in the order they appear in an export of the
Registry. (Under the relevant ShellNew key)

Unless you can find a third-party application, then I suggest you
forget it, as it would mean removing them all and recreating each one
in the order you require. I don't recall a 3rd party application that
does it, but I would be surprised if there isn't one, as the question
has arisen before.

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems