SIP webclient??

Is there a SIP webclient out there?
What I mean is, is there a client that you can access like a web page? Say I
go to www.blaa.com. It brings up a web page for me to sign in. Then I can
make calls from that over my pc hardware. The idea would be to not install
anything on the computer.
Is it even possible?
3 answers Last reply
More about webclient

    Something like Xten's X-Web ?

    http://www.xten.com/index.php?menu=brands&brand=x-web-lite

    It does allow for users to call a fixed number you supply, like a
    hotline.
    You can put it in a mail signature, or as a web link/button

    --
    Christen Fihl
    http://VoIP.Fihl.net/

    Me wrote:

    > Is there a SIP webclient out there?
    > What I mean is, is there a client that you can access like a web page? Say I
    > go to www.blaa.com. It brings up a web page for me to sign in. Then I can
    > make calls from that over my pc hardware. The idea would be to not install
    > anything on the computer.
    > Is it even possible?

    yes, I had a client that wanted the same thing. I used X-WEB-LITE from
    www.xten.com . Not the best webphone, but hey the phone itself was free.

    I also tried one from EyePedia or something like that, it costs about
    12000$usd, This phone is totally customizable and could be seemless in a
    web page.

    They both use Active-X technology.

    Joel
  3. Doddling.com give you a Free SIP Online web client (doddle) so that you can make voip calls from your webpage using your Favorite VoIP provider
    You can embed the webphone gadget (google) on your own webpage or blog and allow your visitors to make phone calls from there adding telephone feature to your site.

vpn Networking