HP 990 & Canon IP4000

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b α HP
February 4, 2005 11:49:21 AM

I have both a Canon IP4000 and an HP990cse. I know that the Canon uses
dye based inks for photo. I am not sure what the text black is dye or
pigment. Anybody know. Also does anybody know if the HP990 uses
pigment or dye based inks. Since the nozzle is built into the
cartridge, they do not have to worry about clogging problems since the
head should outlast the ink supply.

More about : 990 canon ip4000

Anonymous
a b α HP
February 5, 2005 1:48:37 AM

In article measekite says...
> I have both a Canon IP4000 and an HP990cse. I know that the Canon uses
> dye based inks for photo. I am not sure what the text black is dye or
> pigment.

BCI-3eBK = pigment
!