Using Canon 610 inkjet ink in a Canon 3000??

Do you think I can use refill ink for a Canon a 610 in a Canon 3000?

Black and colors.

I have a lot of left over ink from the 610.

I don't want to spend the 40 or 50 dollars a new set of ink cartridges
will cost. I don't want to buy a whole new printer because then I'll
have to decide which is the best one to buy, and that will take me
forever and wear me out.

Thanks a lot.

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.

Your question is best asked of Canon. I suspect that unless the cartridge
is marked as being for both printers, it will not work.

--
Regards

Ron Badour, MS MVP Windows 98
Tips: http://home.satx.rr.com/badour