Using Canon 610 inkjet ink in a Canon 3000??

Do you think I can use refill ink for a Canon a 610 in a Canon 3000?

Black and colors.

I have a lot of left over ink from the 610.

I don't want to spend the 40 or 50 dollars a new set of ink cartridges
will cost. I don't want to buy a whole new printer because then I'll
have to decide which is the best one to buy, and that will take me
forever and wear me out.

Thanks a lot.

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.

    Your question is best asked of Canon. I suspect that unless the cartridge
    is marked as being for both printers, it will not work.

    --
    Regards

    Ron Badour, MS MVP Windows 98
    Tips: http://home.satx.rr.com/badour
    Knowledge Base Info:

    "meirman" <meirman@invalid.com> wrote in message
    > Do you think I can use refill ink for a Canon a 610 in a Canon 3000?
    >
    > Black and colors.
    >
    > I have a lot of left over ink from the 610.
    >
    > I don't want to spend the 40 or 50 dollars a new set of ink cartridges
    > will cost. I don't want to buy a whole new printer because then I'll
    > have to decide which is the best one to buy, and that will take me
    > forever and wear me out.
    >
    > Thanks a lot.
    >
    > Meirman
    > --
    > If emailing, please let me know whether
    > or not you are posting the same letter.
    > Change domain to erols.com, if necessary.

Canon Microsoft Inkjet Windows